• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

Simpson Freak

HSC
"megan doesn't sniff glue but maybe u do"

o dear god no, you didnt just take what someone else had said and repeated it. wholly crap you did!....say good bye to any credibility you ever thought you had you base football player.

seriously i would hate to see your school at a debating championship...ofcourse you would probably claim you are too good for competition and not turn up...i see its an ideology they teach at this Secret School. "tell people we are number one and run like hell"

"our school is going to have alot of kids coming 1st in the state for a range of subjects!! so wots your claim to fame simpson freak? is it that u watch a lot of simpsons? or u actually no the simpsons rule from 2unit mathematics?????/"

and the name of this phantom intellectual school is.......please your making a mockery of your school...don't you dare put its name up...its defamation most foul.

no i dont have a claim for fame...and as for simpsons rule....no i did 2unit last yr...didn't study got an easy band 6 and will now get an E4 in 4unit,

i never claimed any fame, unlike you! your all stutter and no proof....i have chemistry to ace...please don't bother me.

Simpson Freak

HSC
"you are the fool for calling mmmegan a fool, u cant tell if someone is smart by the internet"

what is up with these lame come backs, please you are embarrasing yourself.

clearly you should practice what you just said infront of a mirror, you are in way over that empty head of yours.

"piff get a room then"...why so he can learn so of that "tricks of the trade" you claim put your friend to the top?

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
"megan doesn't sniff glue"

i was trying to stick up for mmmegan i thought her stupidity was the result of some kind of adhesive abuse........ so your telling me shes an idiot without the help of our freind mr glue???

:S

Simpson Freak

HSC
"hehe, is this my house?
no ralph this isnt your house.
choo choo ca chooo"

actually its:
choo choo choo choo woo woo....but no probs...it still reminded me of those fond memories w/o hsc.

good luck to all-ish

Simpson Freak

HSC
DuckyBoi,,,,,,ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you "settled his hash" pretty well.

my hats off to you sir,,,,May the valar protect you and the force be with you...thank you come again!!!

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
The lesson is: Our God is vengeful! O spiteful one, show me who to smite and they shall be smoten.

:D

jessimica

Simpson Freak said:
"megan doesn't sniff glue but maybe u do"

o dear god no, you didnt just take what someone else had said and repeated it. wholly crap you did!....say good bye to any credibility you ever thought you had you base football player.

seriously i would hate to see your school at a debating championship...ofcourse you would probably claim you are too good for competition and not turn up...i see its an ideology they teach at this Secret School. "tell people we are number one and run like hell"

"our school is going to have alot of kids coming 1st in the state for a range of subjects!! so wots your claim to fame simpson freak? is it that u watch a lot of simpsons? or u actually no the simpsons rule from 2unit mathematics?????/"

and the name of this phantom intellectual school is.......please your making a mockery of your school...don't you dare put its name up...its defamation most foul.

no i dont have a claim for fame...and as for simpsons rule....no i did 2unit last yr...didn't study got an easy band 6 and will now get an E4 in 4unit,

i never claimed any fame, unlike you! your all stutter and no proof....i have chemistry to ace...please don't bother me.
Piff- it is not nice to prejudge a person or a school. u only did 2unit last year? well poor u! not up for the challenge hey, well thats not my problem.

jessimica

DuckyBoi said:
"megan doesn't sniff glue"

i was trying to stick up for mmmegan i thought her stupidity was the result of some kind of adhesive abuse........ so your telling me shes an idiot without the help of our freind mr glue???

:S
There are better things out there then glue! She really is a good egg

Simpson Freak

HSC
sorry to be a bossy betty and all but "Our God is vengeful!" its "the lord..."....sry i am like O/C disorder.

"Piff- it is not nice to prejudge a person or a school. u only did 2unit last year? well poor u! not up for the challenge hey, well thats not my problem."

well i wasn't going to join up when with the 3u ppl or chem ppl half way thru the year....and atleast i go to a real school not an imaginary one where all students are number in the state.

i wonder how an awards night at ur school it....."hurray everyone's a winner"

now please children i hope today we can finish our work on the letter A.
now take out your safety pencil and a circle of paper!

jessimica

Simpson Freak said:
"you are the fool for calling mmmegan a fool, u cant tell if someone is smart by the internet"

what is up with these lame come backs, please you are embarrasing yourself.

clearly you should practice what you just said infront of a mirror, you are in way over that empty head of yours.

"piff get a room then"...why so he can learn so of that "tricks of the trade" you claim put your friend to the top?
tricks of the trade can mean many things but your mind must interpret it very differently

jessimica

Simpson Freak said:
sorry to be a bossy betty and all but "Our God is vengeful!" its "the lord..."....sry i am like O/C disorder.

"Piff- it is not nice to prejudge a person or a school. u only did 2unit last year? well poor u! not up for the challenge hey, well thats not my problem."

well i wasn't going to join up when with the 3u ppl or chem ppl half way thru the year....and atleast i go to a real school not an imaginary one where all students are number in the state.

i wonder how an awards night at ur school it....."hurray everyone's a winner"

now please children i hope today we can finish our work on the letter A.
now take out your safety pencil and a circle of paper!
everyone is a winner at our school because it is nice and the teachers and students work together no matter wot level the kid is, not acting all up yaself like someone called simpson freak

Simpson Freak

HSC
"she has a hot bio teacher, and its all about tricks of the trade"

and thats a justification for her being Number 1?
How the hell can even a mormon interpret that...don't fart and blame the people who smell it.

"There are better things out there then glue! She really is a good egg"

so one of those egg council freaks got to you too aay?

you better run egg!

jessimica

Simpson Freak said:

How the hell can even a mormon interpret that...don't fart and blame the people who smell it.

you better run egg!
hello hot has many meanings toooooo,

jessimica

DuckyBoi said:
so she does do drugs.... just the harder ones... like what???
Wizz Fizz???

hehe good call. thats mine lol, i think she is more into cherry coke

jessimica

Simpson Freak said:

you better run egg!
at least shes not a hard boiled egg like u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)