How Did U Go? (1 Viewer)

ves

HOW DID EVERYONE GO IN THE EXAM? I WAS SURPRISED THERE WASN'T ANY RATIOS TO CALCULATE ETC

I LIKED THE GLOBALISATION QUESTION..WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?

:rolleyes: ;) :p :eek: :cool: :)

WavMick

i was spewing.

I hated the test

I was so hoping there would be a focus on marketing, management, employ etc and specifically ratios, i knew them off by heart.

I hater the global question i forgot a couple of the reasons to go overseas and didn't really "analyse" but i think i compensated with the case study.

I guess everyone has just got to hope for the best
:chainsaw:

In Need Of Help

That was the best and easiest business studies exam i have ever done. Not that im specifically worried about this exam since my teacher said u can passs without studying there is too much general knowledge. So i diddnt study because i dont really do alot of that and never have and it was the easiest exam iv ever done :p

There was one short answer question i diddnt answer and the rest just flowed to me from what we had learned in class. I wrote both booklets full for the case study and the other essay.... :cool:

The last question... was axactly like my assignment which i did a month or so ago so i just remebered that ( i got 19/20 ) for that assignment :D

Big Dave

i didnt mind it, wasnt too hard... hated some of those multies tho, how did everybody else find the multi's??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)