how did u make friends in uni. (1 Viewer)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Heh, 2 first years approached me at the bus stop and we bonded over the fact that we were going to uni for the same bloody lecture.

Go making friends at the bus stop :D Minus the fact I felt so old when I told them I did my HSC in 2001.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, old eh???

i was told i look 25 when i am infact 18...

>.< '

now dat's major insult...

Leanne

HSC
Originally posted by Kittycat
I am just sad that my high school friends have already started to distancing themselves from each other. I am sure that they want to stay in touch but due to us going to different unis, I think we are going to lose contact altogther soon.
dun worry- its the exact same way for me...every one of us (like 12 ppl) in our group from high school are going somewhere different....good old msn messenger....wat would we do wivout it!

someone told me that by the time she finished uni- she only had 2 out of the 6 best friends she had when she left high school....and one of those 2 was even starting to drift away...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Leanne
dun worry- its the exact same way for me...every one of us (like 12 ppl) in our group from high school are going somewhere different....good old msn messenger....wat would we do wivout it!

someone told me that by the time she finished uni- she only had 2 out of the 6 best friends she had when she left high school....and one of those 2 was even starting to drift away...
yeah, u just have to move on and use the good old msn messenger. :D

but yeah, i myself have lost contact with all of my friends from primary skool. :D

young_gurl

what i do is sit by myself like a nigel and wait for someone to feel sorry for me hahahahh! IT REALLY WORKs! Basically most people there are on the same boat as you so you shouldnt feel scared about just saying Hi to someone!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
but sometimes you pick someone bad to sit next to...
like today i sat next to an international student, jap, lol didn't really click with him....the language barrier

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
its been 2 days of uni and i havnt made n e real friends yet
just acquaintances i met from tutorials
like i would see them around the uni and say hello
hawhawhaw
looking forward to tomorows uni day :)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Heh these last two days have quite sucked for making real friends. I've only had lectures so far and in each and every one of them there have been 200+ people, no kidding, so actually finding the person I last spoke to is a bit of a bitch.
I've only made acquaintances and I can't wait for the tutes and labs to start.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by RCMasterAA
I've only had lectures so far and in each and every one of them there have been 200+ people
Most of mine probably have double that:D. Today a chick came up to me and just offered me some chewing gum:cool:.

Leanne

HSC
well i've been strking up convos withe the ppl next to me in lectures...and i've been hanging around these aquaintences....i'm not totally sure if we'll end up being friends....

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by RCMasterAA
Heh these last two days have quite sucked for making real friends. I've only had lectures so far and in each and every one of them there have been 200+ people, no kidding, so actually finding the person I last spoke to is a bit of a bitch.
I've only made acquaintances and I can't wait for the tutes and labs to start.
The discrete maths tutorial? :D. Since the capacity of the theatre is 481, supposedly there must be around 400 people on it..

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i met about 5 people, but lunches and breaks i usually spend with people i knew before eg my classmates, old friends.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Yeh I know a few people at uni now...
I'd say around about 15 :D
But i'm very disappointed at the guy to chick ratio of those friends :p

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
i have no old friends attending uts.. the people i hang around now.. are the guys i meet from camp :)

Insanity540

HSC
I've been meeting round about 3-5 new ppl each day.
Made about 4 new friends.
Its not hard, say hi, introduce yourself and talk.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
muahhaa. tonight at work, my cousin was clearing up table 24 and they were talking about uni... so my cousin asks the guy which uni he's at, and he goes "uws bansktown", so she yells out "OI BUBZ!!!"

turns out he's got prety much the exact same timetable as me, exact same lectures etc even though he's doing arts and i'm doing arts/comm @__@ weird. he's the grandchild of one of our regulars. it's allll good, he's offered to give me lifts :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)