how did u make friends in uni. (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Cape
Making friends wasn't that hard. I made about 10 or so friends within the four first days of uni, which was really good. Its great having friends who do your course and have exactly the same timetable as you.
yeah and for us who don't have people with the same timetable? who don't see the same people every day? it's harder to find 'friends,' easy to find randoms to talk to

Leanne

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah and for us who don't have people with the same timetable? who don't see the same people every day? it's harder to find 'friends,' easy to find randoms to talk to
yeah thats true....esp first yr at macquarie...bascially everyone has certain basic subjects to do...but then they choose their own interest subjects.....i've only met 2 ppl actually doing creative arts..and not one person doing creative writing as of yet...
the majority of ppl i've met are doing media subjects!

but at least everyone is friendly here- so its not too bad!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i haven't met anyone whos' actually doing my course lol, i've met a lot of people who are doing arts, though. it's harder coz there's no set timetable, lunchtime etc....

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, i just wanted to know from ppl. who are at uni- how they made friends with other ppl. (besides joining clubs and societies)- did u just walked up to a person and started talking to them, or did u give out free candy to ppl. (and hence make a lot of friends)...or something else....share it with us! :D

i just walk up to ppl and say "hi do u want to be my friend?"

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
what if "no" was the replie?? =(

altho i was never told NO, but like, i neva tried it...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Leanne
yeah thats true....esp first yr at macquarie...bascially everyone has certain basic subjects to do...but then they choose their own interest subjects.....i've only met 2 ppl actually doing creative arts..and not one person doing creative writing as of yet...
the majority of ppl i've met are doing media subjects!

but at least everyone is friendly here- so its not too bad!
yeah i agree, everyone is friendly so that's good. but i have begun to see the true personalities of some people. which is good too, i suppose, i don't like being in the 'honeymoon' period, thinking they're nice, when they then go and backstab you or something

*hopeful*

HSC
i make friends in each n every lecture but 2 dayz later u c them n its like heyy, u look familiar
thats d total crappy thing

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *hopeful*
i make friends in each n every lecture but 2 dayz later u c them n its like heyy, u look familiar
thats d total crappy thing
lolz, dat's y u make like 1 per 2 days or something... lolz i make around 1 per 3 days or 1 per wk??? so far?? so yea, i sorta remember their names ^^

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
LOL, that worked in kindy but i dunno bout uni

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Suney_J
LOL, that worked in kindy but i dunno bout uni
uhm... i sorta did it abit... there's this gal yea?? she's like in my maths classes (both) my maths tute and phys and chem n that's abt it... n i was lyk, neva had a chance to talk to her... then at phys lecture i was like sittin nxt to her?? n i was like, "u r like in all of my classes!!! ^^" etc etc, and it turns out that she wanted to buy a 11th ed phys book, and sellin her 10th ed one... =) and since i dun hav a text book yet, so yea, gettin it 2morrow ^^

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
uhm... i sorta did it abit... there's this gal yea?? she's like in my maths classes (both) my maths tute and phys and chem n that's abt it... n i was lyk, neva had a chance to talk to her... then at phys lecture i was like sittin nxt to her?? n i was like, "u r like in all of my classes!!! ^^" etc etc, and it turns out that she wanted to buy a 11th ed phys book, and sellin her 10th ed one... =) and since i dun hav a text book yet, so yea, gettin it 2morrow ^^
haha, so u finally getting a textbook ei- even though it is the 10th edition. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)