How did we find the exam?? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Personally, the multiple choice this year was not as difficult as previous years, but that was compensated for with the more difficult section of Crime which I managed to complete confidently. The essays were not too difficult either.
Share your thoughts on the legal studies exam and your expected mark :)

05wadej

HSC
yeah i thought multiple choice was pretty simple, but i thought the consumer questions were a bit harder than previous years

muhahahahahaha

HSC
:) what question did you choose for consumers? a or b? i chose b because i thought it was easier than a...a was a bit too ambiguous

speedofsound

HSC
yeah, I gotta say this was one of the better exams. Some parts of Law and Society were slightly tricky as always, but overall I think it went pretty okay. One of the subjects I'm a little more confident in.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hi 5 :) yeah legal is prob one of my most confident subjects as well. what electives did your school choose+what mark are you expecting for the legal studies exam>? :D

VolumeOfSilence

HSC
I thought the legal exam was moderate. I didn't think there was anything that shocked or surprised - however I was concerned that I may have misinterpreted one of the essay questions. Our school picked electives shelter and consumers. My exam mark was 88.

a037422944

HSC
Uni Grad
it wasn't bad at all. i pretty much used the same essays all year though..

MCha

HSC
I thought the exam was awesome. Multiple choice was really clear and short answer for law and justice was based on some past HSC papers. Also, did anyone else notice that the crime section was pretty much identical to the leading edge 2010 trial paper? My HSC mark was 97.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)