How Did You Answer The Parenting And Caring Part C? (1 Viewer)

Anni1

i thought the multiple coice was great, although i had no clue about the parents and carers 15 mrk question, i just waffled about duty of care and how carers have to respect the parents wishes.

Snow_dog

HSC
parenting and carign this question was totally not expected.. wrote like a para of notes on it then to be asked to write a 15 mark essay...
but i went on the same kinda thought as sikofschool.. liek teachers and stuff and how thee rights differ and stuff..
really confusing pther than this question thoguht the exam was good

Caz69

Parenting and Carers Question

Omg! i think i did that 15mark question totally wrong then.. reading wot every1 else has done! It was so shit! it wasnt worth that many marks!
I wrote about the different rights and repsonsibiltys of parents and carers in general like limits, duty of care, discipline etc, and then i talked about like in a sitation of medical emergency carers cant make the legal decisions.. n jus other stuff that i cant rememebr.. i crapped on SOOO much! poor markers... i think i woulda gotten like 5/15! if im lucky argh :(
I Also had my geography exam in the morning so by the time cafs came i had a giant headache sore hand and i was soooo tired! so i think that affected me alot.. in my trials i got 93%, n i was hoping for a mark similar in the hsc.. but having geography in the morning i think affected me alot cuz i was soo tired that i didnt even wanna finish cafs! n my knuckles split n where bleedin in the exam from writting so much!

Last edited:

smiley_kel

HSC
N/A
um.. i took "different styles of parenting" as authoritarian, permissive, indulgent and democratic styles. and i wrote about those and how the dynamic of the family would change, and how this would effect everyones wellbeing bla bla

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)