How did you go? (1 Viewer)

shais

HSC
Instinct77 said:
thats very lucky, i studied mostly everything and still didn't feel that great about it but at the end of reading time i was smiling, thought it was good!

so glad jakarta decleration wasn't in the exam, or i would of failed that question.
hahha so true .. no jakarta declaration . couldn't memories it

savio23q

Band
HSC
menofstudy said:
I predict high 60's or low 70's

I didn't really like the test. My nose was running heaps of thick product and I used up the whole box of tissues the examiners gave me. I got distracted by it, but it is too much of a small thing to apply for one of those sick consideration things.

The way Micky says he was lucky I thought I was unlucky. I studied everything but things that I practised or learnt about less were mainly in it. Like the inflammation thing in Sports Medicine. Easy 3 marks but I scanned over it too fast in my revision.

I kind of laughed how I asked in the PDHPE thread yesterdasy if they specifically ask about a priority area and I trusted the advice I was given...NEVER AGAIN. Well actually never again because I am done now, yew.
I did say have a fair idea of the ALL of them. Besides, I only studied about diabetes, not injuries. I managed to talk about road accidents and suicides for injuries. Also, if you knew how priority areas were identified (social justice principles, prevalence of the condition, priority population groups, cost to community and individual and potential for change) then you shouldn't have had a big problem with it. It didn't need to you talk about the nature or trends or anything like. The space was pretty limited too so you really couldnt have talked about the nature..

neeksy45

HSC
cores were fairly easy, mc was the same.
options were mainly a bitch!
policies and connectedness?who does that.

i got totally raped by equity and health!
well by the last part anyway.haha i didnt know any iniatives so i made them up.

there goes my band 6 i guess...lame.

friction

HSC
shais said:
easy as , except i screwd up my improving performance question (last 2) ..
Yea the last question in Improving performance was a good one. Had to talk about resistance training plyo starting strength and explosive strength and i also talk about effects. I had the time so i thought may as well.

friction

HSC
Anyone else use 7 writing booklets in total i used 3 4 page ones for my answers in the cores and 2 for each of my options.

Im hoping for 90+ raw what will that be ??

HSC
friction said:
Yea the last question in Improving performance was a good one. Had to talk about resistance training plyo starting strength and explosive strength and i also talk about effects. I had the time so i thought may as well.
true. i put in principles of training as well cos i had time.

friction

HSC
I put in that you need to use the principles of specificity and progressive overload as well as training thresholds.

inter108

HSC
I got 45 pages lolz

41 me not goodesss in maths

Last edited:

inter108

HSC
savio23q said:
45? Wtf were you writing, a book?
When man becomes machine, these miracles happen.

This is including every page i wrote on. EVERY including section 1.

Okies? So section 1 all and Section 2 two options = 41 pages.

Sorry guys miss calculation anti climax i gots 41

G UNOT.

chrisbos2007

HSC
inter108 said:
When man becomes machine, these miracles happen.

This is including every page i wrote on. EVERY including section 1.

Okies? So section 1 all and Section 2 two options = 41 pages.

Sorry guys miss calculation anti climax i gots 41

G UNOT.
Quantity doesn't mean much, you may even have large writing...
In the end i used extra booklets too, writing is quite large and just cause i had time to do so, MC was easy based on the answers online should get 20 possibly 19. Options were a bit harder (Sports Medicine and Improving Performance) - Nevertheless very doable and I'm happy with the way things panned out. Predicting mid 90's probably about 94 - possibly more depending upon the difficulty of the markers.

I gave them everything they asked for, in depth syllabus knowledge, tried to use as many examples as possible! See how things go!
Good luck to anybody with anymore exams and your overall results - hope everyone gets where they wish to be.

inter108

HSC
chrisbos2007 said:
Quantity doesn't mean much, you may even have large writing...
In the end i used extra booklets too, writing is quite large and just cause i had time to do so, MC was easy based on the answers online should get 20 possibly 19. Options were a bit harder (Sports Medicine and Improving Performance) - Nevertheless very doable and I'm happy with the way things panned out. Predicting mid 90's probably about 94 - possibly more depending upon the difficulty of the markers.

I gave them everything they asked for, in depth syllabus knowledge, tried to use as many examples as possible! See how things go!
Good luck to anybody with anymore exams and your overall results - hope everyone gets where they wish to be.
I know this.

Never said quantity meant anything.

But i know i got most of the relevant content down.

jaja112

Disco King
HSC
20 out of 20 for MC by cross checking with other ppls answers on boredof and my teacher, so thats a good start!
I dunno how well i'll go overall, i thought it was pretty good tho, probs wrote too much for the extended options questions; like a booklet each. I wish the the core questions used booklets as well cos i couldnt be stuffed asking for a booklet to continue the answer on.
hoping for at least 85 raw with and with wishful thinking maybe a 93

stormz89

HSC
Hey, G UNOT, its 5th of november now. FREEDOM!
Except I have a tafe test tomorrow, not HSC related but and its just engines which is easy so FREEDOM

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
the 12 mark question in improving performance sucked.

sportylake

HSC
nick3157 said:
the 12 mark question in improving performance sucked.
yeh i strugdled with that a bit to. think ill only be looking at 7-8 outa 12 for that which is very disappointing.

Does anybody know what the scaling/alignment of raw marks is like for PDH?

what would:

70% raw = aligned?

80% raw = aligned?

inter108

HSC
stormz89 said:
Hey, G UNOT, its 5th of november now. FREEDOM!
Except I have a tafe test tomorrow, not HSC related but and its just engines which is easy so FREEDOM
THATS IT.

hahahaha lovin it

JimmyJimJim

HSC
Here's a question, on that last one (I think) in the core booklet, did you guys write about motivation dash points and managing anxiety dash points?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)