How do I apply to transfer to usyd combined law (1 Viewer)

flowerp

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I’m currently studying information systems at UNSW and want to apply to transfer to comm/law at usyd. Do I just apply via UAC or ?? I’m not quite sure about the application process

thanks!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, I found this information:

Much like applying straight from high school, you will need to either re-register with the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) and select your course preferences or apply directly to the University. Learn more about how to apply.

Zyphronic

HSC
Hey, I found this information:

Much like applying straight from high school, you will need to either re-register with the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) and select your course preferences or apply directly to the University. Learn more about how to apply.

Would there be a certain WAM we need to get accepted? I'm not quite sure how it works but from my understanding you:
1. Apply via UAC
2. Wait for results

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not quite sure how it works but from my understanding you:
1. Apply via UAC
2. Wait for results
From the information on USyd's website that seems correct.

Would there be a certain WAM we need to get accepted?
Since OP is seeking to transfer to a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws, I would assume that USyd has some sort of minimum requirement to get accepted (which I'm pretty sure would be the student's GPA/WAM), since this degree is considered difficult to get an offer for, meaning not everyone gets accepted. I believe that for year 12 students the requirement to get an offer for this degree is a 99.5 ATAR, so this should translate into a pretty high GPA/WAM requirement for students who wish to transfer to this degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)