How Do I Aviod Getting Caught For Plagerism (without doing the work myself?) (1 Viewer)

porkeyrulz

HSC
I need to know if there are any tips any1 has on how 2 avoid getting caught plagerizing info 4 assignments (without the obvious answer of "do the work urself").

Coz anything i download from this site usually gets busted and my teacher gives me zero.......r there any other sites where i can download assignemtns without getting caught?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
A good start would be not posting your intentions on the internet with a list of all the courses you do, and the school you're attending. I've taken the liberty to gather all your information, and send an anonymous email to your school with the post added as an attachment.

I'm sure your parents are proud.

Smithereens

HSC
Disregarding your title, how about you just get yourself off your lazy bum and starting doing your work with your OWN contribution, rather than just copying and taking credit of other people's work.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Sorry, Paul.

I'm a prick and I can't control my actions. I've taken the liberty to track you down and I'm currently in direct communication with your Year Advisor.

They'll soon know everything you've said in this thread, and I believe it's precendent to notify the Board of Studies. You'll likely me penalised, and not be awarded the Higher School Certificate.

Plagiarism is a serious crime.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
porkeyrulz said:
I need to know if there are any tips any1 has on how 2 avoid getting caught plagerizing info 4 assignments (without the obvious answer of "do the work urself").

Coz anything i download from this site usually gets busted and my teacher gives me zero.......r there any other sites where i can download assignemtns without getting caught?
Your teachers should know about this site and you will get into trouble if they know who you are :)

Obviously you have to do at least some work yourself, even copying is work.
Do you mean by not using your brain? Well, you would only get dumber and dumber, and things would only get harder and harder when that happens.
Are you seriously so thick headed that you can't even simply summarise the work? It takes about only 5 minuites to summarise a paragraph...
Where did you waste the hour on? Playing with yourself?

The closes thing to plagerism, which to you is not using your brain, and by not getting caught, is writing down whatever the teacher says in class, and writing down the notes for things that you ask. And simply put it in your assessment.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
sam04u said:
A good start would be not posting your intentions on the internet with a list of all the courses you do, and the school you're attending. I've taken the liberty to gather all your information, and send an anonymous email to your school with the post added as an attachment.

I'm sure your parents are proud.
:rofl: LMAO
And how did you get a picture of him? How did you do all that tracking, lol

powerdrive

HSC
um, maybe changing the font and size
oh, and u could also change the colour
;)

ibewatto

HSC
why dont you want to get caught?? from the sound of you 0 is above average in your case

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
sam04u said:
Sorry, Paul.

I'm a prick and I can't control my actions. I've taken the liberty to track you down and I'm currently in direct communication with your Year Advisor.

They'll soon know everything you've said in this thread, and I believe it's precendent to notify the Board of Studies. You'll likely me penalised, and not be awarded the Higher School Certificate.

Plagiarism is a serious crime.

isn't he this one?

Your school and teachers are gonna love this thread n00b.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
mr_brightside said:
isn't he this one?

Your school and teachers are gonna love this thread n00b.
Yeah, he's the one on the left. It's too late for him though, he has not avoided getting "caught for Plagiarism". Infact he has done quite the opposite.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
How'd you guys know who this guy was anyhow?

Ebatchelor

HSC
why even bother going to school if this is your attitude?
i mean srsly way to waste peoples time and money

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
With spelling that bad, any sign of intelligence from you and they'll know you copied it off somewhere or paid someone else to do it. Enjoy being caught arsehole.

dpospination

HSC
don't do it!!!
seriously, if u can't put the work and effort into skool, why bother doing the HSC or going to skool at all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)