how do i change subjects? (1 Viewer)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
manifestation said:
Are we o5'ers amy? But we are enrolled to start uni in 06...????
Yes, but you finished your HSC in 2005. That means that, on BoS (because its an HSC forum) you'll forever be branded an 05er. :)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Yeah, pretty much.

The lady on the advice line said to check Student Admin on the 20th, there should be some changing uos/ vary web enrolment options thingy activated for us 05 ---> into 06ers freshies :)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
February 16th. Still not working. *Shrieks in Horror*

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Science office said that you could not change your enrolment until 1st March for continuing students, as they need time to sort out enrolments of new students.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Rafy said:
Hmm would i get a HECS refund if i changed to a unit which cost less than one i was previously doing? Because we have already paid for sem 1 at enrollment. I assume that would be the case?
mmmmmmm i asked the guys at enrollment day and they said that you an either apply for a refund, or, have those fees transfered to pay for next semester. of course, u have to do this by the census date.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
'Enrolment Variations 2006' is not been added yet 2 student admin on myuni......once its done (hopefully by next week...), u can change your subjects easily.....:)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Anyone get the follow up e-mail yet about the progress update????
"Due to technical difficulties, the University will be unable to open the Web Enrolment Variations facility of MyUni on the previously scheduled date of February 20.

An intensive effort is currently underway to overcome these difficulties and I will be emailing you again on Wednesday, February 22, with an update on progress."

frenchie

HSC
manifestation said:
Anyone get the follow up e-mail yet about the progress update????
I went to uni today for card lamination and was told the online enrolment variations facility won't be available until the 1st March. To answer your question specifically...no..no email yet.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
frenchie said:
I went to uni today for card lamination and was told the online enrolment variations facility won't be available until the 1st March. To answer your question specifically...no..no email yet.
1st of March:jaw:!! That's so long!! We start on the 6th. What about timetables and stuff, if we change our subjects on the 1st are they going to get everything done in time, before the semester begins????? Jeez!!!!!!!

frenchie

HSC
Well the timetabling server won't be open until the beginning of O-week...i.e. 1st March, so there will be time to sort things out before lectures commence on the 6th.

Bear in mind that this information about the 1st March came from USyd adminstration...always take anything they say with a grain of salt and add atleast a week to any date they tell you something will be done by. :)

frenchie

HSC
New email:

"Progress has been made and Web Enrolment Variations are expected to be available from 10.00 am tomorrow (Thursday). Unfortunately, necessary upgrades to the University's Computer Centre power supply will mean that all systems will be unavailable for 12 hours from 6am to 6pm on Saturday."

Well thats welcome news. I guess the chap I spoke to had no clue :)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
frenchie said:
New email:

"Progress has been made and Web Enrolment Variations are expected to be available from 10.00 am tomorrow (Thursday). Unfortunately, necessary upgrades to the University's Computer Centre power supply will mean that all systems will be unavailable for 12 hours from 6am to 6pm on Saturday."

Well thats welcome news. I guess the chap I spoke to had no clue :)
Oh YAY!!!!! Thank you for that frenchie! :D
Wohooooo

adambra

HSC
Ok it's been unlocked but when you click it won't load anything. Useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)