• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do i cope with 15 units!? (1 Viewer)

yinyin

HSC
N/A
Wat de....
15units....
i'm doin 14... 3u ENG, 3u maths, eco, legal, bio, jap......
can i cope with 14units????

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
How many units are you going to do in Year 12? I suggest you drop down to no more than 12-13 units by Year 12...

amz-06***

HSC
drop something. 15 is way 2 much, u'll end up doing ur head in with assignments and homework :burn: . i done the usual 12 and it was ok but im coping better now in yr 12 with 10! you hav the option so do it! or u won't hav any time for friends, parties, anything! then come exams time, u'll stress cuz u hav so much studying and stuff 2 remember. its crazy ur skool even let u!

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
misspriss said:
Hey guys,

I have 15 units at the moment and i want to know how best to cope :confused: . I come into school 4 mornings a week at 7:30am and stay behind on a friday afternoon because my extension subjects aren't in the timetable. Furthermore, I have to keep on an extra subject to fill in my timetable so i have 15 units! :bomb:

I'm doing 3 unit english, 3 unit maths, music, drama, legal, geography and religion (I go to a catholic school). Thanks! Good luck with ur studies!
Jeez Louise, if you can't cope you need to drop something. Unelss you want to go to NIDA or into the P.A industry, I'd suggest dropping music or drama.
I don't see why you *need* to fill in your timetable either, if you're at school before and after for some lessons. It's crazy, and if you're asking now, you'll definately have to drop a subject or 2 for year 12.

And I've pretty much repeated everything everyone else has said.

misspriss

Class of 07!
HSC
Thanks for your help guys... btw Im not stupid enough to do fifteen units by choice lol.. My principal wouldnt let me drop a subject and insisted i keep all 15 units for prelim.. I ended up making my parents confront him and all is well now.. he insisted i carry all the units out until i could prove that i can handle both extension subjects.. (somehow) i managed to prove that and thankfully I have dropped geog (hooray!!) and now im doing 13 which is heaps better...

Thanks for your help!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

G

Gavvvvvin

Bookie said:
Do 15. And enter Bigblogger next year. It'll be interesting.
Yeah.

I can just imagine his last blog:

GOODBYEZ CRUEL WORLD! :rofl:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
lol wow, that's a lot of work! that's what you call dedication!
i know a friend who does 12 units in prelim and has 46 or so odd free periods in 2 weeks

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
yoakim said:
lol wow, that's a lot of work! that's what you call dedication!
i know a friend who does 12 units in prelim and has 46 or so odd free periods
46 free periods?! how long are his periods?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)