How do I know if he's gay? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I always thought I have many girl friends because I'm sorta handsome (I ignite their lesbian root). But today, I found out that they are just using me to feel more confident about themselves: to feel prettier. That is because they complain to me about being too skinny (when they want to be), having too many guys after them (when they love it), and I always compliment on them after hearing that. Also, I make them look better when we stand beside each other.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
nvm guys, gay or not, he won't like me either way. I realized today.

I admire his guts to wear neon pink today. He might fit a light pink shirt better but he is courageous.

HSC
nvm guys, gay or not, he won't like me either way. I realized today.

I admire his guts to wear neon pink today. He might fit a light pink shirt better but he is courageous.
I'm not one for stereotyping, but neon pink is making a statement. He's probs gay.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
Yesterday, we were at this place. Not a date, just there cuz of work. When we were leaving with another colleague, it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella, so I called a packet of popcorn "my little umbrella" and attempted to use it as so.

He had an umbrella, (so did my other colleague), and he offered to share with me..I did..and I didn't dare to look at him when he was beside me, but I could feel the closeness, he was almost as tall as me.

When we got back to our office, he came to give me "my little umbrella", but I said "no..I don't want to eat junk food!" and took it to a table quite far away. Would he take it that I'm rude and not interested in him at all? I should have said "thank you" instead.

Well..I was nervous around him so I reacted weirdly. I wish I had more opportunities to talk to him, but he never seems to be open to chat..I asked him for work-related stuff through MSN sometimes (at work), but he never askes me anything personal..he is so not into me.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I have a crush on a guy, but my seventh sense tells me he may be gay. At first I didn't think so.

He talks in a female tone (not that his voice is high-pitched, he just talks like a girl lives inside), and he works out at the gym a lot (he's got huge arm muscles), talks about famous brands related to fashion and design that I don't even know of, screams when he sees a cockroach (not "argghhhrrr" like Arnold Swarzenegger but "ahhhhhhhhhh(gets softer and lighter in tone gradually)", and doesn't mind being single (he's 30-*ish) and thinks it's better being single, and talks to me about facial masks and how he takes care of his skin.

..is there no way to find out if he's gay except asking him straight out?
I'd just ask, but thats me.
Watch him with women, men are fairly obvious - even the clever ones.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
I'd just ask, but thats me.
Watch him with women, men are fairly obvious - even the clever ones.
The only single woman I've ever seen him interact with (besides me) is another single woman in my office. She's about his age.. I don't think he's into her either because he keeps on speaking in a very girlie tone when he's talking to her. One time, he was saying something in a soft, slightly sleepy girlie sexy voice (like "ahhhhhhh..oh my goddddd...noooo ahhh" sorta words), she was like "hey!" (signally him to stop).

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
The only single woman I've ever seen him interact with (besides me) is another single woman in my office. She's about his age.. I don't think he's into her either because he keeps on speaking in a very girlie tone when he's talking to her. One time, he was saying something in a soft, slightly sleepy girlie sexy voice (like "ahhhhhhh..oh my goddddd...noooo ahhh" sorta words), she was like "hey!" (signally him to stop).
That distance you feel is him not thinking he is good enough for you not him not being interested in you. I know right? How could it be? A guy thinking he wasn't good enough for you. But yes, it happens all the time. Man the fuck up, grow a pair of tits (i don't mean that literally), and tell him how you feel.

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Here's what you can do...

*point to a guy on the street* "That guy's really cute, what do you think?"

Or drop the word gay in every second sentence and watch how he responds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)