how do i know if they got my money! (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
How?? Is there anywhere on the myunsw site where i can check to see if they got my money from the post office???

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont think so, as yet - something tells me they left it out, because last year u could.
As long as u have a payment reciept from the post office (with the date on it), even if they dont recieve it, u show them that saying u paid ages ago

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I kinda screwed something up.

Like I was testing around with different payments and I clicked Bpay, then it gave me the refernce number etc.. and i just clicked continue. Then next thing I knew i was in section 2 and i forgot to take down my reference number >.<

And now I can't get back to section 1.

CRAPPPPPPPPPPP

When is the deadline to actually pay the money?

To accept the Offer is by Friday, is paying it the same day or different?

Last edited:

TheKey

HSC
hey ragerunner wat section 2 are you talking about??? After i selceted the payment and printed it (AUS post) i never saw any section 2??

as for payment you should call them have your uni ID and they will tell you if they received it, they receved mine.

hk31

HSC
section 2 is for after feb 3...
and yea...just print the payment receipt

i also want to know when is the day that we all have to take our photo for the UNI ID Card?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
If you log in to the applicant services part of myUNSW, go click on the "view details" button, on "my applications". See the application status.

I got matriculation, and according to this: http://www.unsw.edu.au/futureStudents/postgradCourse/sad/appstatus.html

matriculation - "this indicates that your acceptance of offer has been confirmed and a student record has been created for you. You will be contacted before the commencement of your first session of study with details on how to enrol in your program and other information. "

So, you would know if you have accepted your offer or not. I think paying money is part of the acceptance process, so this probably can confirm that they got the payment :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Sorry for wrong info,

I meant the section that's in between section 1 and 2 where it tells you to wait till 2nd feb.

I couldn't go back to section 1 from there, but everything's cool now

kouri

well w t f
HSC
wait wait wait...

i have a friend whos freaking out whehter you hvae to pay the 250 bucks by tmr or not..

i'm telling her.. .as long as she's accepted its okay...payment should be made by the 2nd?
AM I ....... right or wrong? OO

kouri

well w t f
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
If you log in to the applicant services part of myUNSW, go click on the "view details" button, on "my applications". See the application status.

I got matriculation, and according to this: http://www.unsw.edu.au/futureStudents/postgradCourse/sad/appstatus.html

matriculation - "this indicates that your acceptance of offer has been confirmed and a student record has been created for you. You will be contacted before the commencement of your first session of study with details on how to enrol in your program and other information. "

So, you would know if you have accepted your offer or not. I think paying money is part of the acceptance process, so this probably can confirm that they got the payment :)
arh.. i dont think that works too well neither.
i never paid mine, i just clicked 'continue' and i still got that :)

so yeah..but i've paid now
so thats difffeernt...or so i think i've paid.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by kouri
wait wait wait...

i have a friend whos freaking out whehter you hvae to pay the 250 bucks by tmr or not..

i'm telling her.. .as long as she's accepted its okay...payment should be made by the 2nd?
AM I ....... right or wrong? OO
payment by 2nd of feb - shes ok

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hk31
i also want to know when is the day that we all have to take our photo for the UNI ID Card?
dunno about that, but you don't need to take a photo, UNSW actually take a photo of you on that day, and make it into a card for you on the spot!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I kinda screwed something up.

Like I was testing around with different payments and I clicked Bpay, then it gave me the refernce number etc.. and i just clicked continue. Then next thing I knew i was in section 2 and i forgot to take down my reference number >.<

And now I can't get back to section 1.

CRAPPPPPPPPPPP

When is the deadline to actually pay the money?

To accept the Offer is by Friday, is paying it the same day or different?
ragerunner, i had the same problem as you
i was too lazy to read everything so i just clicked continue for everything, then freaked out when bpay asked for a customer reference number. what i did was just called up the acceptance help hotline, and just give them your student number and they'l tell you your customer reference number

@lbert3269

UNSW Site:
You have now completed the first half of the process to accept your offer. You will be able to continue with the second part of this process after 02 February 2004.

Please note: It is important that you return to this site and complete the remainder of this process as soon as possible after the above date. The University will not consider that you have formally accepted your offer until you have completed the entire process AND enrolled in at least 12 units of credit.

The Acceptance Date closes on the 23rd Jan. rite ? Did i accept the offer yet or do i need to do something else (accept it through UAC like my friends from UTS / USYD / MAC .. somehow) ? ? ?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
u don't need to accept your offer at unsw through uac, if you've completed the first half that means you've accepted. the second half just = enrolment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)