How do i lose 15kg in 2 months? (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
hey I'm female, 17 weigh 75kg and my goal weight is to be 60kg I'm 165cm
this is what I'm starting to eat:

breakfast= cornflakes with skim milk
lunch= toast 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with banana and apple
dinner= green beans with sweet pepper or sometimes just a salad with breast chicken on the side
snacks= green tea
i drink plenty of water throughout the day and exercise 1 hour each day usually in the morning half an hour right after i have my breakfast.

if i keep eating and exercising like this will i be able to lose 15kg in 2 or 2 and a half months

BTW: if some people think that I'm starving myself i am not because this meal plan usually makes me full and I'm never hungry. plus i include diary, fruit and veggies into my dishes

any tips would be great :)
Full fat is better then low fat,because they just add sugar to decrease the fat content so its false economy,and means you actually can put on more weight.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If you plan to eat oatmeal - don't eat Uncle Tobys (too much sugar).

Your meal plan looks fine to me (it's better than mine tbh). So you should be on the right track - but I'm not a health expert, just speaking on behalf of knowledge and experience.
0.4g for the small pack seems better then most corn flakes/other breakfast cereals imo

Buy normal 'oats'

Last edited:

ebbygoo

HSC
Losing more than a kilo a week will likely result in you also losing muscle mass.

More healthy to lose it over 4 months at lower amounts.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Maybe extend that as an ongoing goal for the whole year. Last year I lost 15 kg of fat over the course of 6 to 8 months or something like that.

I pretty much changed my diet and lifestyle. My diet was something not many people would enjoy and is super unhealthy too but I was pretty much consuming only meat and vegetables for the first two months, then I found that I was lacking energy a lot and introduced a lot of sugar. Basically the meat will ensure that you stay full for longer. However this does come with its disadvantages too.

In the first 3 or 4 months I lost 10 kg, then the rest followed on from a more intense lifestyle.

As for exercise, sprinting (or any high intensity training) is your best friend. I did about 10 hours of running around a week which consisted of a lot of sprinting, jogging, etc. Some weeks that was around 15 hours or even 20 hours (mid year break).

How was I motivated for exercise? Well I play a sport in a team on the weekends and also do refereeing for it too. Wasn't too difficult to find motivation there haha.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I havent got many healthy tips for losing weight, because that's not really my area, but what I can say, is that losing 15kg in 2 months is very unhealthy. The government suggests that losing 500 grams per week is the best way to go, which would mean only 4kg in 2 months :/
Also when you lose a lot of weight quickly (i.e eat quite a lot less/exercise heaps) then normally your mood will plummet. This is because of all the energy that you are using/not getting, it goes to your mental health, and you will get cranky faster etc. So be careful.

I suggest going onto http://www.8700.com.au/kj-explained/your-ideal-figure/ and this will tell you how much to eat, and the website is actually quite helpful! :)good luck!

With what you are doing now, you will probably lose quite a lot, but it may not stay off because of the (quite) drastic measures of eating you are taking. If you can keep up with this eating pattern after you lose the weight, then you will not gain it back, but if you start eating normally (not diet mode) again, then it will just creep back on.

There's nothing i can really add myself becuase all of my tips are very bad for body health and all that, but it seems like a lot of people here have good ideas! just remember to take care of youself while you go trhough this.

Jamesrulez1

HSC
I crash dieted from the low 90's to 70 in like 3-4 months but this was without any exercise other than walking to and from school, all I did was eat just enough to feel not hungry or skipped meals if I wasnt hungry, still perfectly healthy no idea how.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
I crash dieted from the low 90's to 70 in like 3-4 months but this was without any exercise other than walking to and from school, all I did was eat just enough to feel not hungry or skipped meals if I wasnt hungry, still perfectly healthy no idea how.
calories in, calories out, not hard at all no excuse to be fat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)