How do u apply at Bunnings Warehouse? (1 Viewer)

William kamel

HSC
I went on their site and there was a whole lot of shit on experience and stuff, but I've seen ppl who are around 17 or 18, without any experience at all working at bunnings, so I'm just wondering how the hell would you actually get into bunnings? If somebody from Bunnings would like to contribute :)

BOS Negro

HSC
I went on their site and there was a whole lot of shit on experience and stuff, but I've seen ppl who are around 17 or 18, without any experience at all working at bunnings, so I'm just wondering how the hell would you actually get into bunnings? If somebody from Bunnings would like to contribute :)
nigga you woldnt be able to eat that mother of a burger.

my homeboy big charles couldnt even do it

William kamel

HSC
nigga you woldnt be able to eat that mother of a burger.

my homeboy big charles couldnt even do it
You wanna bet dawg, I'm the Burger king of the world buddy. New Orleans is where i roll n where the serve up da gangsta Burgers boy.

Rabbi_Bob

Banned
HSC
You wanna bet dawg, I'm the Burger king of the world buddy. New Orleans is where i roll n where the serve up da gangsta Burgers boy.
You both a bunch of nigga pussys, one time i ate yo mamas fat pussy for breakfast, she aint complainin'. Dat was sum nice chocolate pussy!
YOU DIGGIN' DAWG?

William kamel

HSC
You both a bunch of nigga pussys, one time i ate yo mamas fat pussy for breakfast, she aint complainin'. Dat was sum nice chocolate pussy!
YOU DIGGIN' DAWG?
Hey I did da same thang tuo yo' mamma too, she gave me some fine chocolate, yum yum

HSC
i used to work there when i was 15, go in store and ask to speak to the manager for work it shows you have balls it might fast track your application. they get thousands of deadshit applications that its impossible to sort good from bad. make an impression

mrajdadas

HSC
Casmira well said! and correct answer
I wouldn't apply online, go into the store that you wanna work at, ask for the store manager or manager on duty and hand in your resume to her/him and yer
Make a good impression and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)