How do u distinguish the state of 'love' (1 Viewer)

Ghost1788

HSC
I ask this question after reading this

llamalope said:
I agree... there is a difference with loving someone and being in love with someone. I love this new dress I bought, I love my friends, I love my family, I love ballet. I don't JUST like these things... I love them. But that is very different to being "in love". I do not think about my friends all the time, I am not about to declare my undying devotion to that new dress. As confusing as it sounds...Being "in love" is completely different to the notion of 'loving' something.

this greater state of 'in love' is practically undefinable. People try, and they never succeed in expressing all that the emotion is. It's intangible. You can't just string together a few words to describe what it's like to be 'in love'
which got me interested....what do the ppl of BoS think/know being in Love is???

Ghost

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
EASY!

When the girl lets you creampie her, then you know you're in LOVE!

Last edited:

Evansy

HSC
HellVeN said:
EASY!

When the girl lets you creampie her, then you know you're in LOVE!
you need to grow up man if u dont have anything worth while to say get lost.....

getting to the question, i think being in love is something that you, yes its hard to explain but its somethignt hat when u have it you just know it. Its like you cant get the person out of your head, when your around them, you are just like on cloud 9 all the time and you see right through the bad qualities of the person. there are probably more but im out of love right now so im not thebest person to ask

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Oh boohoo.

Love is a fucking word there. It's made of 4 letters and it means you're attracted to the person. Why do you cunts need to find all this deeper meaning bullshit, are you that insecure about your feelings?

So I say Lust or Love, who really gives a shit. Fuck love, fuck it good.

Sick of people over examining words.

K

katie_tully

Go to the Jet Li website and read his statement on what love is....

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i think you 'love' someone, without being "in love" with someone...is that confusing?!

im talking about relationships here...bcos i think alot of married couples "love" each other, but they arent "in love"..hmm thats just how isee it, and icant explain it any better

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
'love' and 'in love' are different....so when sum1 says they love u....dont b fooled, they have 2 say 'im in love with u'...then u can feel special n all warm n stuff

Az-jay

HSC
Yeah being "in" love with someone is different to loving someone.
usually when you love someone or something in general you really like it where as if your in love it's something or someone really special.
you'd know the feeling if you've felt it before!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
piss in your pants and you will get a warm feeling between your legs.
fall in love and you will get a warm feeling between your legs.
put a curling iron down your pants and you will get a warm feeling between your pants.

you get my drift?

Az-jay

HSC
the only thing painful about love is when you break up with someone or the like. other than that it's good

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
I'd say the state of love occurs whenever someone is able to take away your emotional balance. They have to be able to steal away the logical part of your brain, or at least affect it in some way.

And whenever the person you love is near, you feel like more than a man (or woman, as the case may me). But, whenever they leave, you feel less than whole; as though a part of you is left gone.

Well, that's just my current experience, anyway.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
love can be painful when expressing your love by doing a sex position that only flexible people can do, but your not flexible, and the your leg gets stuxck behind your head and the other persons arm is stuck between your leg and your head and his leg is behind your back.
and you can move.
so you have to call the ambulance to take you to the hospital.
and the waiting room is full, and the blanket falls off and everyone sees you and that person n that very uncomfortable possition that you cant move from.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
since ive never been in love, i cant really distinguish it, can i? but i presume it would leave one with a warm gooey feeling.
like when you put a jam donut in the microwave, and when its done, you cut it open, and all the jam is warm and gooey?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
braad said:
'love' and 'in love' are different....so when sum1 says they love u....dont b fooled, they have 2 say 'im in love with u'...then u can feel special n all warm n stuff
so loving someone doesn't matter, it's only special if you're 'in love'? that's stupid. so many people don't ever fall in love but that doesn't mean they can't love and be loved back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)