How do u know (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ahhh this is difficult for me too
the boy i like, i tried everything, 'are you living with your girlfriend?', everything!
after a while i assumed he didn't have one.
then realised i was wrong all that time when he told me they had just broken up after 3 yrs :/

also, who keeps pictures in their folder??? :confused:

Loza33

HSC
Yea, communicating isnt that hard!!

And if your are unable to ask her if she has a boyfriend then how will you ever be able to ask her anything??

The lack of communication isnt a good way to start a relationship.. i definatley advise AGAINST invading her privacy, looking in her wallet, folder etc! What is going to happen if she catches you? You have to explain what you were doing and she will probably just say "why didnt you just ask me?' if she is single it will completely stuff up any chance you had!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
Girls that are single, normally act with "lower self-esteem". But at the same time, a lot of times you can't tell.
AHAHAHA what!?

lengy

HSC
What's wrong if just asking 'Are you seeing anyone?'

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Girls normally let guys know if they have a boyfriend early on?

Unless they are evil girls who want multiple guys to like her with the option of cheating on her current partner.

But normally they sneak it into conversation like:

You: Hi what's your name?
Her: Steph
You: What's up?
Her: Just thinking about fucking my boyfriend.

Etc.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Smurg said:
Girls normally let guys know if they have a boyfriend early on?
No they don't, they either ignore your moves or take it and say nothing because they take it as a compliment.

Smurg said:
But normally they sneak it into conversation like:

You: Hi what's your name?
Her: Steph
You: What's up?
Her: Just thinking about fucking my boyfriend.

Etc.
A normal girl wouldn't actually say that. In fact, if a girl actually said that I would be more likely to think she was single.

ellen.louise

HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
Sometimes you can tell whether she's single or not. How do I say it ... sometimes you can feel it? Girls that are single, normally act with "lower self-esteem". But at the same time, a lot of times you can't tell.

If you want to ask her, but not directly. Why not just side-track a bit. Mention about your ex etc ... then sorta ask ... do you have one? or currently...
That's crazy! Only a girl not worth having will have lower self esteem cause she don't have a boyfriend! If she needed a boyfriend to feel good about herself, you got yourself one clingy girl!!!

ellen.louise

HSC
Loza33 said:
Yea, communicating isnt that hard!!

And if your are unable to ask her if she has a boyfriend then how will you ever be able to ask her anything??

The lack of communication isnt a good way to start a relationship.. i definatley advise AGAINST invading her privacy, looking in her wallet, folder etc! What is going to happen if she catches you? You have to explain what you were doing and she will probably just say "why didnt you just ask me?' if she is single it will completely stuff up any chance you had!
Yum, everyone loves a stalker!

gardos

HSC
because if i ask the obvious, then she might steer clear of me knowing that im hitting on her. so if i ask subtely, then all will go well?

lengy

HSC
Dude, if you're subtle about it, then you don't show confidence, you show fear. It's better to let her know you're interested in her than playing games and leading her to just think of you as a friend and then fail.

ellen.louise

HSC
Yeah if you keep putting it off, you might never ask her out and next thing you know she's got a boyfriend.
Girls don't generally react badly to being asked out. She's not going to think you're a loser for liking her. Worst case scenario: if she doesn't like you like that she will say so. you haven't lost anything.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gardos said:
because if i ask the obvious, then she might steer clear of me knowing that im hitting on her. so if i ask subtely, then all will go well?
But you are hitting on, so why make her think you're not?

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
jumb said:
No they don't, they either ignore your moves or take it and say nothing because they take it as a compliment.

A normal girl wouldn't actually say that. In fact, if a girl actually said that I would be more likely to think she was single.
Sif.

A normal girl wouldn't say that, because it was me, an irregular kind of guy, making up a hypothesis.

Go figure.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
gardos said:
And then some how she will fall in love with you, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)