How do u know (1 Viewer)

Raginsheep

HSC
He's hoping that the chick will also be on bos and read this and get the subtle hint.

MiSaMi~

HSC
N/A
I think it is just easier to confess. It will save so much trouble and time.

gardos

HSC
so be it, but i have to get to know her more first, get some lunch and yes, might go out.

MiSaMi~

HSC
N/A
gardos said:
so be it, but i have to get to know her more first, get some lunch and yes, might go out.
We would have cultural differences I think... but I know you should not be shy to let her know your feels. Don't be scared to show signs that you like her.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
Hehe UTS hahaha .. There are some hot UTS chix there! I hope this chik ain't doing B.Science!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
he's trying to say that the girl he likes is an indian
I so agree. UTS is quite indian (yes that's right agent provacater).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha i used to wonder this question. It can be awkward totally throwing yourself out there with someone you have just met. Luckily i like awkward situations, i dunno its wierd its like i dont care about embarassing myself, so i usually just ask deadpan : so do you have a boyfriend?

its not heaps heaps blunt that you are into them, it could just be about finding out about their life, usually if they say they are single i either compliment them [you? single? no wai!] or i express happyness.

The way i used to do it was do the little tricks some people do e.g " so wheres your boyfriend?" seeing your man tonight? etc etc

I support going through wallets to stalk her, tuckermax does it to find out the girls name the next day lol. Just dont get caught or thats game over.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
agentprovocater said:
is there a correlation between chicks being hot at UTS and doing B. Science?

UTS has become quite currified..
yeah it shouldnt really matter what degree shes doing
but gosh some science chicks are hot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)