how do u react if u r rejected (1 Viewer)

bamiyan

No braad, I'd use the DNA from the blood to create 23 copies of the dead girls totally obedient to me.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
i hate it when you reject a guy and then they lie about ever liking you/asking you out. Don't be a coward like that.
Is that from all the nerds? </pj>

Dreamerish*~ said:
i hate it when guys get rejected they put on an act with a million :):):):):):)s and pretend everything's alright and that they never really cared what you said. it's ok to be upset, and if you don't want to show it, then just be normal, sheesh.
What else do you expect them to do apart from that.

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bamiyan said:
No braad, I'd use the DNA from the blood to create 23 copies of the dead girls totally obedient to me.
ohhh right, like normal people could be fucked to do that

stamos

sellout
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
i hate it when you reject a guy and then they lie about ever liking you/asking you out. Don't be a coward like that.
why would you want people to know that you rejected someone?

sounds like it's to boost your ego

FuQ

Banned
HSC
blackbunny said:
if chick rejects u, wat do u say, react.
Well rejection isn't what I would normally come across 2 often, but by planning ahead you'll get ur girl eventually. Here's how...

Before asking a girl 2 be ur gf always carry a knife in case u need it so when she does reject u then u can always grab out ur knife, stick it in her face and scream out "NOW DO U WANNA BE MY GF U FUCKING BITCH"...always works, trust me guys...

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
FuQ said:
Before asking a girl 2 be ur gf always carry a knife in case u need it so when she does reject u then u can always grab out ur knife, stick it in her face and scream out "NOW DO U WANNA BE MY GF U FUCKING BITCH"...always works, trust me guys...
wot a dick! i e-kick u in the balls for that :p

how abt gettin to know that person for a while 1st then u can ask?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
FuQ said:
Well rejection isn't what I would normally come across 2 often, but by planning ahead you'll get ur girl eventually. Here's how...

i liked it.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I would laugh at her face.

She'd go home, cry, become obsesive and stalk me after having realised her loss.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh. how i love scarlet johanssen (spelling?). the only celebrity i like.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
there was one guy who didn't have to get rejected by me.

he asked me out

me: why me? why not <insert name>

him: i don't know, because you're nice

me: anyone could be nice to you...

him: i take that as a no?

me: I guess so.

him: oh well, there are other fish in the sea

me: exactly my point.
he pretty much rejected himself because he couldn't figure out what was "special" about me, and assumed my answer.

blackbunny

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
there was one guy who didn't have to get rejected by me.

he asked me out

he pretty much rejected himself because he couldn't figure out what was "special" about me, and assumed my answer.

ill keep that in mind ;)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
oh. how i love scarlet johanssen (spelling?). the only celebrity i like.
Scarlet Johansson - My wife to be.

payafee

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
u sulk a lot. i think if rejected there's no way a relationship will work (unless she's playing hard to get). i have an alternate bigger problem. She said:
"i really like you. ive liked you since i first saw you in my tute. im shy and it took me so long to gather up the courage to even talk to you."
awww... that is so sweet. it would be my dream come true if the guy i liked in my tute said that to me. i am so pathetic that i even practice how im going to react in that situation if he ever did say that to me.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
it's all a game children. it's a matter of turning the tables before she pulls the floor from under you and kicks you into the abyss.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
tell her it's a shame, cause you would have preferred a younger version of her mum

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
wot a dick! i e-kick u in the balls for that :p

how abt gettin to know that person for a while 1st then u can ask?
no never works, trust me then you get fed the line " i dont want to ruin the friendship" or perhaps " we are too good friends, you know too much about me to have a relationship with me" or some other suck crap

best way is to ask out people you sorta know, or people you only just met, or that girl you never really talked to before now but sorta knew from school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)