How do u tell your mate that you HATE his girlfriend?? (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

Guh, I've been in this situation twice. Two friends, same chick.

Wait until they break up and then bitch like hell about her. :D

Bone577

HSC
N/A
He chooses who he chooses. Express your dislike for her in the most non-offensive way possible, but don't bug him about it and how you want them to break up, because it is really none of your buisness.

You could start a bit of trouble too, a friend of mine decided to bag my GF out once, so I chucked my ciggerette in his face and stared him down, despite being twice my size he got the point and never even made a joke about me or anyone I care for ever again, point being, it is offensive if you don't say it properly.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
when ure mildly intoxicated tell him :
mate four words " ur girlfriends a bitch"

HSC
well this is what a convo with one of my mates the other day went

him: is **** an improvement over **** coz im going out with her

me: don't fucking do that you idiot she's a bimbo, a skank and her ego's fucking huge

so if i can do it....u can

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
when ure mildly intoxicated tell him :
mate four words " ur girlfriends a bitch"
yeh saying it when you've been drinking helps- that way if he has a real issue about it and starts to have a go at you for saying it, u can get him completley slaughtered and he'll forget the conversation the next day, and you'll be mates neway.

then strategically plan to have someone get with his gf

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
dave_119 said:
not to sure if this topic has been posted yet~~
but how do u tell ur mate that you hate his gf/bf (whatever)

i have a mate who has the most annoying gf!! she snobs everyone and thinks she's king shit!! i really hate her... everytime i bag her out i get some comment that im jealous "dave blah blah, ru getting some??" my response nxt time will be "yeah off a girl that doesn't have a head of a donkeys arse".. i know he is only in a relationship to look 'cool' and at least be respected by someone, cause he gets alot of shit, as this is his first gf!!!!

anyways what do u think??
that's pretty much the same situation as one of my friends...
it's pretty clear to him that i dont like her, so i just told him straight out but made it very clear to him that he wasn't any less my friend just cos of what i think of his girlfriend. Thats kindas the best way around it, i think
Or you could just say nothing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)