how do you aim for a band 6 in eco (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
do past papers, know the syllabus and current affairs, also revise any homework, assignments and make notes on all topics. The BoS rights that a band 6 is capable of doing this:

integrates economic terms, concepts, relationships and theory in a variety of economic contexts

displays superior analysis of the role of economic participants and markets in a variety of economic contexts

uses extensive economic vocabulary and illustrative examples in exposition of problems and policies in a variety of contexts

demonstrates critical judgment and sound reasoning to select, organise, synthesise and evaluate relevant information from a variety of sources

presents excellent explanation and evaluation of the impact of government economic policies in contemporary and hypothetical economic contexts

presents comprehensive application of appropriate mathematical concepts in a variety of economic contexts

produces comprehensive economic arguments to evaluate the consequences of economic problems and issues on economic participants

so initially ensure you incorporate these points in HSC exams and also look into tutoring. :awesome:

murthyakshtih

HSC
thank you for the insight how do you prep for the essay? have you already completed your hsc ?

*Jezzza

HSC
Uni Grad
Well it's HSC Econ so make sure that you look at the syllabus and you're across everything that you are supposed to be taught. I basically looked at each dot point and made sure that I understood everything (if you can explain it to someone who doesn't do economics then you know it).

Also, when you're writing your essays make sure that you integrate in current examples as well as the theory. Also try and use graphs and refer back to them (just don't draw a graph and hope for marks) to illustrate your point. Plan your essays because you don't have much time, you need all that you can get and you don't want to be running out of time just because you didn't know what to write next.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

murthyakshtih

HSC
what is the best way of keeping up to date with statistics like are there any good websites ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)