How do you determine whether a girl has affections for you? (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
In all seriousness every girl is different

but generally if a girl does like you she should show it

tofusenpai

HSC
Yea it's kinda hard to tell and also describe but based on myself and friends. If they like someone they'll just stare at that one person. If they're really good (like me) they'll always watch you when you're not looking but whenever you do they won't. It'd be easier if you describe how the girl you like acts around you. There are some times when they might have a little spark of confidence to say something. It's really better if you keep talking to them so you break the ice.

Sinyeta

HSC
N/A
If she posts winky emoticons
This is correct especially if the guy (you) puts a winky emoticon, then if the girl replies with a winky emotion that definitely means she likes you because she's looking for the hints from you and is responding in a positive way. You should try it and if she winks back, you're in

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Then gurl you must be getting hit on a lot :D amirite or amirite?
Lol I've spent the past day binge watching Gossip Girl in bed. Can't even keep the guys away from me. I just use winky faces in normal conversation haha

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lol I've spent the past day binge watching Gossip Girl in bed. Can't even keep the guys away from me. I just use winky faces in normal conversation haha
OMG yes you go girl so have I

And yeah I use them so much that I use it in normal conversations, people are probably like wtf

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

And yeah I use them so much that I use it in normal conversations, people are probably like wtf
You two have so much in common, you two could be sisters.

SuchSmallHands

HSC

You really know how to spend your time ;)

Yeah I'm hopeless, I swear I could make a rock feel like I was hitting on it haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)