How do you do your timetable/choose your units of study for 1st year? (1 Viewer)

Accelerant

HSC
I'm so confused :/ Can someone help/guide me? Or is timetables not out yet?

madharris

HSC
N/A
You choose/chose your units when you enrol/enrolled.
(Well you choose them beforehand so you can get them put into the system at enrolment)

Timetables come out the week before O'week iirc

Accelerant

HSC
Do you know how to change your units of study? Is there a specific date?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Do you know how to change your units of study? Is there a specific date?
To change a unit go into myadmin and I think you go into "enrolment variations 2014" however it's locked at the moment.
I think that it will reopen on the day or a few days before timetables come out
Alternatively you can go to student central and get it sorted out there

The last day that you are able to do this is the 14th of March

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
As above. The link to the admin page should be on the left hand side of the home screen once you log into myUni.

Also for timetables, while they won't be released for a while, you can get an idea of what your timetable may look like by looking up the scheduled lecture and tutorial times for the units you want to do here: https://web.timetable.usyd.edu.au/menu.jsp?siteMap=true. Log in with your UniKey when told and you will be able to view them.

Last edited:

Andrew759

HSC
Also for timetables, while they won't be released for a while, you can get an idea of what your timetable may look like by looking up the scheduled lecture and tutorial times for the units you want to do here: https://web.timetable.usyd.edu.au/menu.jsp?siteMap=true. Log in with your UniKey when told and you will be able to view them.
How accurate can we expect this to be? Ive spent ages working out a preliminary timetable using it, hoping its what I end up with in february.
Can't believe I didnt use this last year.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How accurate can we expect this to be? Ive spent ages working out a preliminary timetable using it, hoping its what I end up with in february.
Can't believe I didnt use this last year.
By all intents and purposes, it's generally accurate but there can be last minute changes.

Accelerant

HSC
1st year units are compulsory (I believe?) so does enrolment variations have any use for 1st years?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
1st year units are compulsory (I believe?) so does enrolment variations have any use for 1st years?
Some units are "compulsory" as it may be a prerequisite unit for a capstone unit or senior/intermediate unit that is needed for the degree/award requirement and majors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)