How Do You Feel? (1 Viewer)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I think people have probably had a whole range of emotions in reaction to their marks. I know I was certainly surprised by my initial emotions.

At first I felt shocked, then distraught, then disappointed. Then I had a nap, got my hair cut, put things into perspective, and realised I've got good marks I should be proud of! Which is nice.

How about you? No need to include marks in this thread, let's leave that for the other ones. Just tell us how you're feeling.

:)

Sewwy

HSC
To be honest, I'm very happy with my results! I was shocked to find that my marks were a lot higher than I was expecting (especially the 98% for IPT) - I'm anxiously awaiting my UAI tomorrow to see what it is - i know that with my marks I can get into the course at Auckland University I was hoping to do (even the conjoint if i'm lucky!) I'm just curious as to what UAI I will actually get.

From what I've seen, everybody appears to have done very well in their own right. Their work has paid off and i'm proud of the entire class of '06 :) Congratulations everyone

Dagwoman, i'm glad you're feeling better about your marks now :)

konstantine'

HSC
Tired. Very. I was all hyped up at like 5am but by noon it kind of died down. Doubt I'll (or anyone for that fact) will be getting much sleep tonight ...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
happy overall; for some subjects it was *shock* "omg how is that possible" happy...for others it was simply being content that i got about what i expected.

Dimorphic

HSC
I was very, very suprised about my marks, they were much higher then expected. So much so that I think that tonight I will actully be able to sleep and wake around 8 to check my UAI.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Full spectrum of emotions before and after accessing my results. But once I saw them they were pretty much what I expected and over the marks I had set myself to achieve.

All in all my full reaction will be revealed tomorrow but hopefully judging by today’s performance I have meet my expectation and exactly what I need *touchwood*.

urgay

HSC
hey im feelin ok, scared about being to happy
does anyone know wat time we can get our uai's tomoz?

urgay

HSC

ree881

HSC
urgay said:
yeP thE lines open at 9am...well dats if yr checkn via internet i dnt know if its diff otherwise.:)

jesst2005

HSC
SOO nervous. i was upset with my results- posted in another thread. the SAM modeller let me down so i just dont want to get up tomorrow. my results arent going to be good enough at this stage to get into my course. if i dont get in then i dont know what i will do. i have a mental illness so its been particularly hard to get through the past few years juggling the hsc with being on medication, at constant checkups and mood swings. its been really hard and im disappointed with how i went.

gracerawl88

HSC
i havent looked at my results yet.. mainly coz i coldnt be bothered, and i know ill be dissappointed either way. anywho will wait til later.

i wonder how many people will be suicidal over it...

Jesst2005, were in the same boat, so know how ur feeling!

Last edited:
HSC
i feel great, got four band 6's and one band 5, SAM predicts my UAI to be 99.55, so i think i can sleep very well tonight, hopefully my UAI is not too far off from the SAM estimate.

ane_st

HSC
Mostly, shocked/surprised/happy at my marks!! I think they scaled alot this year.. Now im worried about my UAI...

"Chubby"

HSC
knowing that im not bright. I was happy with what i got.

until i entered my marks into SAM and it returned with a UAI of somewhere between 40 and 50 (not saying specifically)!!!! and now i feel not good. *Cries*

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Sad and really disappointed, even though I knew I'd gone badly. I wont get anywhere near what I'd need to get into uni :( :(

pzella

PzELLa
HSC
im.. kinda devestated i got ALOT worse than i thought i could possibly get. I worked my butt off as undoubtedly alot of us did but it didnt show in my results. Using SAM my uai was around 78 and thats like lower than my last preference !!!

I seriously thought I'd do alot better, so much for winner all rounder at my school..... I kinda wanna forget about it but i suppose tommorrow aint gonna let me... I doubt the UAI'S will buck against the trend so i know im in for a long haul.........:(

fugi

HSC
yeh feeling alrite...

dunno its like this massive thing and now its over. kinda dunno how to feel. =)

LaMPshade

HSC
Damn, im disppointed, scared and unsure of what to do =p

my predicted uai is 65-ish OMG

going to selective ain't as good as they play it out to be XD hopefully i get above 70 and my eas scheme counts so i can scrape into my last prefernces or else i might have to change it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)