How Do You Feel? (1 Viewer)

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Terrible. I know for a fact that my UAI is going to be between 50 and 59. I was hoping for at least 65. :(

...Ah well, I let myself get depressed when it counted and I let myself down. Guess I'll just have to move on...I'm really proud of my art mark though. The 90 looks good amongst all the band 3's and 4's. :p

HSC
How accurate is SAM? Coz I was pretty happy with the estimate it gave me. But I'm not so sure after reading You and Your UAI and the example they gave of a guy who got 7o for all his subjects got a 50-something UAI. :eek:

xxxx8888

HSC
i was happyyy

i did much better than what i expected

my UAI estimate is 88.10

but i'm hoping for low 80's at the LEAST so i can transfer if i don't get into my course

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
Sad and really disappointed, even though I knew I'd gone badly. I wont get anywhere near what I'd need to get into uni :( :(
im in same boat......its quite depressing......i need 90 and SAM/JUAI is saying 85....

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
RideTheLightnin said:
im in same boat......its quite depressing......i need 90 and SAM/JUAI is saying 85....
Yeah... it really doesn't feel so great.... kind of devastating actually *cries*

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
Yeah... it really doesn't feel so great.... kind of devastating actually *cries*
we will get over it........uai is only the foot in the door but once your in uni no one cares about your uai.......but yeah kinda heaps annoyed right now.......but i spose thats what you get for cramming

Ioup

HSC
I was really happy and surprised at first with my marks, especially after my blunder in the English exam....
But then a few hours later I became more and more dissapointed. I think the "what if more" factor is ultimately inevitable for any HSC student.

It sucks to be a pessimist.

Koowy

HSC
Quite annoyed actually i know my english mark of 75 is going to bring mu uai down. If SAM is accurate I should still be able to get into the course I wanted. But I guess I also have to hope that the uai for the course stays at around 83

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)