How do you let them down easy? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
fuck, i just found out that this chic likes me, who i would never be interested in. And i just had a big fight with her because she was a pain in the arse, deleted her from my phones and off msn. Now she msgs me saying she likes me, fuck that. The last guy she liked she is still hung up over and a few weeks ago she cried about it because she thought she saw him on george st. I dont want her doing anything stupid. And she is friends with most of my female friends. wtf should i do.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yarg said:
fuck, i just found out that this chic likes me, who i would never be interested in. And i just had a big fight with her because she was a pain in the arse, deleted her from my phones and off msn. Now she msgs me saying she likes me, fuck that. The last guy she liked she is still hung up over and a few weeks ago she cried about it because she thought she saw him on george st. I dont want her doing anything stupid. And she is friends with most of my female friends. wtf should i do.
Tell her you want to take her up the ass 'so much'.

Tell her you want to marry her and want to have babies ASAP with her.

Tell her you're gay, except for hot chicks and most guys.

Recite her poetry that is poorly constructed.

Go around to her house with a chainsaw and cut her window open saying you had to talk to her.

Or just have sex with her, and dump her citing religious difficulties due to your peers.

HSC
tell her im sorry but i dun want a gf rite now
thats wat i usually do
but i almost got caught cuz she saw me with this chick n was lyk "oh so u dont want a gf" . i was like fuck , and was about to introduce claire. so i said "hey tina, this is my cousin claire" . and she interupted with a sigh of relief. she didnt realise we were dating
just on a family day out i gess she thought

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Just be honest. Be civil.

Make it clear you don't feel the same for her.

The good thing about this, is that you do this sincerely, and it implies respect for her as a person, and they will value this.

I think that's the best thing you can do

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Tell her how much you like this other girl and become obsessed with the other girl.... then the girl you speak of will get the message that she's no chance because you're fixated on this other girl.

Yarg

HSC
i think i will just never talk to her again. I am completely repulsed by her, and i just told her last night to fuck off and that i dont want to be friends. And she knows i like this other girl heaps. FKING STALKER.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yarg said:
i think i will just never talk to her again. I am completely repulsed by her, and i just told her last night to fuck off and that i dont want to be friends. And she knows i like this other girl heaps. FKING STALKER.
In that case, do what I said. That'll get rid of her.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
tell her the truth, but do it politely
ie - im sorry but im just not interested

rather than - get away from me

Paroissien

HSC
And if all that fails, six simple words: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn"

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
to quote from seinfeld

"you do it like a band-aid, right off!!!!"

yes i know that was in reference to breaking up, but still...

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
why not tell her friends?

they are bound to gossip and it takes the pressure off you.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I've got it. Tell her you've got herpes simplex on your lips and it breaks out every month. If this doesn't deter her tell her you've also got the real herpes downstars. None of that simplex crap.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
i think i will just never talk to her again. I am completely repulsed by her, and i just told her last night to fuck off and that i dont want to be friends.
ouch that's a tough one...

try to say that to her face? harsh i know. :(
otherwise, hurt her in a bad, painful, non-emotional, non-sexual way.

Yarg

HSC
nah i just wont talk to her again lol, all her friends know. but im good friends with them, they think its funny.

Yarg

HSC
yeah but she already knows that, seeing as i told her i hated her the night before she told me, and she knows im interested in somebody else.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
Theres no easy way to let someone down.
If they like you, and you don't feel the same way about they of course they will feel hurt at first, but hopefully they will move on and get over it.
just tell her straight that you don't feel the same feelings as she has, so she dosn't get false hopes

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Id love to tell you to say it to her face, but the truth is - i dont even do that sometimes.

I just kinda avoid it (BAD I KNOW) and then they should get the picture that if you havent jumped them/asked them out then ur not interested.

Makes u look pretty slack but isnt spoken about, less embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)