How do you minimise silly errors? (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Schribez said:
im the oppisite to most.....skip as many steps as possible so i dont hav so many steps to screw up lol
Yeah, that's how you actually screw up.

atakach99

HSC
I skip the entire question......thus eliminating silly mistakes

it works for me

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
yeahh taking your time and reading the question properly
and minimize shortcuts
esp when the question says show :angry:
[and in my case write bigger labels on diagrams]

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Schribez said:
just coz u suck @ maths and make retarded little mistakes unless u follow some nerd routine
lulz 2u lulz.

karnage

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: How do you minimise silly errors?

tommykins said:
I don't, that's the point. For 3unit I have a maximum of 10-15 minutes give or take looking back time, and I find that looking bcak is only useful if you re-do the question rather than just "observe" your working out.

In extension 2, you're very pushed for time, and so you should be able to finish the exam with 5-10 minutes left if you're lucky, otherwise - no, no time at all to look back.
Hahaaah i never have time to look at over my work in ext 1, never finish too bloody hard (i try to do every Q though). Fortunately i dont do ext 2 : /

2U on other hand, i usually have abit of time to go back and check my working. I seemed to be cursed with getting the easiest questions wrong and the hardest questions right.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: How do you minimise silly errors?

karnage said:
Hahaaah i never have time to look at over my work in ext 1, never finish too bloody hard (i try to do every Q though). Fortunately i dont do ext 2 : /

2U on other hand, i usually have abit of time to go back and check my working. I seemed to be cursed with getting the easiest questions wrong and the hardest questions right.
yeh same

i'd get like a 2 mins looking back time for mx1 and 40+ mins for 2u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)