• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How do you persuade schools to accept you ? (1 Viewer)

summerlxve

HSC
N/A
So, I'm about to apply for a school. I was wandering if there were any secrets to guarantee my place in the school ( if tehre are spaces ).

&

I was planning to send in my application forms, birth certificate, last two school reports & a letter.

Is that all that i need to send. Or is there something else i should include or something else you guys recommend me to do ?

Thankks :D

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
tell them your achievements, both academic and sporting. give them the impression that not only you're good at school, you also participate at extra curriculums, like chess, debating, public speaking.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Get a really good school report, do a decent amount of extra-curricular activities and if there is an entry test to get into the school, get good marks for that. Then have a really good interview. That is how you persuade schools to accept you.

Iruka

HSC
N/A
If it is a private school you could talk your daddy into making a $20,000 donation to the school building fund. That might help.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
if you guys with the bribe/corruption ideas think you're funny, you're not. in fact, that's very sad and i'd delete it if i was you.

kamate

HSC
tell us what school ur going for. its very vague. i can really help you with this regard. pm me

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You should send any notable achievements that you have made in the past year or so - whether that be sporting certificates, extra-curricular awards, or even those academic competition awards which you got High Distinction or above for. Those will all count in your favour.

summerlxve

HSC
N/A
Alrighty, I;m planning to enrol into east hills girls. um i'm not planning to pick any subjects that are tech-related but like the thing that really attracts me is their academic achievement & all that educational stuff.

michael1990

HSC
wuddie said:
tell them your achievements, both academic and sporting. give them the impression that not only you're good at school, you also participate at extra curriculums, like chess, debating, public speaking.
Agreed.

Also just to add. If you have a job get your work to just write a letter of how you perform at work also. And attach that.

I know if you work at ToysRus you get a certificate to say you have gone up a level, just attach those sorts of things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)