How do you study for this topic? (1 Viewer)

Evertonian

HSC
WAIT !! Before you say "syllabus", I was looking at all the past papers and its pretty much how the law effects consumers or suppliers. So would it be wise to do something along the lines of... Implied Terms Definition Relevant Legilsation Relevant Case Evaluation And do that for all the other issues, rather than do it in the syllabus format. And then you'd do the same for non-legal measures such as self help, alternate dispute resolutions and the govt agencies.

sam5

HSC
WAIT !! Before you say "syllabus", I was looking at all the past papers and its pretty much how the law effects consumers or suppliers. So would it be wise to do something along the lines of... Implied Terms Definition Relevant Legilsation Relevant Case Evaluation And do that for all the other issues, rather than do it in the syllabus format. And then you'd do the same for non-legal measures such as self help, alternate dispute resolutions and the govt agencies.
hmmm. It isnt easy to study for it cos theyre all mixed up. You r best to learn them as consumer rights, consumer redress and then the other added stuff u can refer to (implied terms, occupational licensing, advertising and marketing, credit regulation).

YashC3

HSC
Make notes, so you know the syllabus inside out. This is to ensure that you know everything that they can possibly ask you, and you wont be put off with any 'out of the ordinary' questions.

It is important to make notes, even though you can only be asked to write an essay for consumers. This allows you to make constant links with other important facts or pieces of information that are not directly associated with say for example effectiveness or consumer redress.

And make sure you practice wiritng your essays in the given time period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)