How do you when ur in love? (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
when you feel have butterflies everytime you see them and you feel all googly, wait, that could be an illness so you should see you GP

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Love is when it smacks you in the head that what you feel for your partner and the feelings that are returned are just much more than you liking each other, and realising you could see yourself living with that other person and growing old together with each other. I've only ever experienced that once and I feel fortunate to do so.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Love is when you realise that someone took the last donut!
Correction, love is when you realise that someone looks like the last tasty donut!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jhakka said:
But still... the toilet is a very personal place. Lots of shit goes down in there.
Ahaha i just read that!

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Love is different for everyone but in my experience its when you think about them all the time, you can't get them off your mind. Seeing them for 5 minutes makes you happy for the rest of the day. When they are in pain you are in pain too, when they are sick you would do anything to make them better, when they are in pain all you want to do is take it away even if it meant that you would be in twice as much pain as they were. N to finish my wonderful paragraph on love, ill leave you with a lovely little quote:

"You turn me into a different person... your prescence makes me someone I like to be."

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
*ahem* my answer is: you just know.

*sigh* after reading all that.... i really love my boyfriend right now :) just thought id throw that in randomly

Winston

HSC
if love is what's aforementioned, people thinking about someone so much etc..., then wouldn't love essentially be more of an obsession?

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
jumb said:
that was depressing
i dumped my boyfriend on thursday, and at the beginning that is how i felt, all those things youve all said. love. but now i wonder where its gone. how can love just disappear? reading all that shit made me feel bad cos in the end i didnt feel those things, like the urge to see him, and awesome wen i did, and sad wen he was and all that shit. why? it is so bad. i wish i felt that way still. why dont things work out the way you want them to?

things just fall apart.

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
strappleberry said:
i knew that i was in love when i, without even stopping to think about it, risked eveything to be with someone i cared about. i lost a lot of so-called 'friends' to be with someone i really liked, i knew before we got together that there was something special between us. when we first got together almost all of our 'friends' turned on us, but i knew it was worth it because i loved him and he loved me, and people who would happily make others sacrifice their own happiness so as they wouldnt feel jealous are just not worth knowing. i have never looked back, and really really doubt that i ever will. i am happier now than i ever would or could have been if i had listened to those horrible people. so yeah, i knew i was in love when i risked all the things i thought were important to be with him. and every single time i see him i think i fall in love with him a little more. ps, sorry for the life story, lol
awwww!! lol that story kinda reminds me of the story of a Walk to Remember :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)