How does a Withdraw Fail and Tafe affect UAI.. (1 Viewer)

Asuka

HSC
Hey there,
A bit of background, I finished High School in 2002, I went straight into Optoelectronics at MQ in 2003, I hated the course and had some family problems and in the end withdrew entirely, ending up with two withdrawn (fail)'s. The following year in 2004, I went to TAFE studying Accounting, I found it to be incredibly boring I was enrolled in an Advanced Diploma, I got offered a full time position at my job so took that instead of finishing my course. I enrolled to finish the course (well a diploma) the following year but never went through with it and worked all through 2005 and the start of 2006.

So essentially I'm looking at applying to uni this year. It ask's for what courses you have been previously enrolled in.
For me it has been:
MQ 2 Withdraw Fails, 6 Months Study
TAFE Adv Accounting Diploma, 9 Months Study (6 Full 6 PT)
TAFE Dip Accounting, 0 Months Study

On the upside I do have 3 1/2 Years Work experience, 2 of which in a Lower Management position.

I'm really wanting to attend uni mid-year. Basically to soul selling level, and this is making me nervous, I didn't really think about the fact that the above will be taken into consideration.. how do you think the above will affect me. I currently am looking at applying in a course thats 3.6 UAI points below my UAI at UNE.

:confused:

Cheers,
Asuka

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Asuka said:
So essentially I'm looking at applying to uni this year. It ask's for what courses you have been previously enrolled in.
For me it has been:
MQ 2 Withdraw Fails, 6 Months Study
TAFE Adv Accounting Diploma, 9 Months Study (6 Full 6 PT)
TAFE Dip Accounting, 0 Months Study
I don't think you've studied those courses long enough to generate a score from them, so your selection rank would probably be based on UAI alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)