How easy do you fall for a guy/gurl? (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
So how easy do you fall for a guy or a girl. (i mean just infactuation, i.e. know youd love to date them)

Takes about a couple of hours for me. When it happens (which it rarely does).

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Couple of days before I realised I would want to be with her before long. Was kinda weird knowing I'd want to be with her in the near future, but at the time still being content with being 'just friends'.

LazyBoy

HSC
of course maintaining the friendship is the most important. I think the thing that is driving me crazy is shes just continually getting the urge to put my arm around her, to grab her hand when we are walking across campus. I think with this particular girl im quite taken with more than usual.

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah i dont obssess, ill get a crush and if it goes no where i get over them almost as quickly as i fell for them lol.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Should be pretty easily for all us folks. Teenagers and early adults are known to 'fall in love' pretty easily, and hence generally have alot of partners during this period (not saying it's the case for all people around this age).

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
depends on who the person is. how long i have known that person for. how nice the person is. but i tend to get a fair few crushes, most only last fora maximum of two weeks, coz i never call the guy after i get with him so it soon fades.
but then i get bigger crushes that take a bit longer to fade away, as i stay in contact with the guy, get with again after the first time etc.
but nothing ever comes of it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Uh, the speed of light. If they're hot, I'll go 'em.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it takes one look, but it takes me ages to completely fall..............coz i have to be sure of everything about him.... :D

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I get crushes pretty much every five minutes, but they generally fade just as fast. I've only actually fallen heavily for someone once, and that took like a year to get over.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Not too easily... i always joke about it way more than it actually is at all. Like if someone's hot and i dont even have a crush on them yet i'm like "i'm going to marry them." which is obviously not serious. I can talk myself into and out of things.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I can't really fall for someone unless I have had some sort of conversation with them and have gotten a feel for their personality etc.... it takes quite a few hours with them...

I mean I can see someone from across the room and think they they look cute/friendly/whatever, but I don't fall for them until we have had some sort of decent conversation with each other.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
i get crushes veeerrrryyy easily, don't "fall" for a guy so easily tho i guess
yeah same with me

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah, well i dont get crushes or fall for a girl very often so when i do its rare, fast n hard. (but im also good at talking myself out of things so if she aint interested at all i get over em pretty fast)

HSC
N/A
LazyBoy said:
So how easy do you fall for a guy or a girl. (i mean just infactuation, i.e. know youd love to date them)

Takes about a couple of hours for me. When it happens (which it rarely does).
it depends on the guy
but, even infactuation - aint that huge on it .. but if it happens, it happens :uhhuh:
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)