How Easy!!! (1 Viewer)

cgsadam

for the hormones, i did
FSH -> Oestrogen -> Lutenizing Hormone -> Progesterone

We were taught that diagram

I had an hour and a half to do question 6 on IPM for liver fluke, wrote 16 pages for it. I don't know if I'll get 100% but it was insultingly easy. Section 2 is the one that will sort out the battlers from those who knew their stuff, but it was a waste of 3 hours really.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by cgsadam
for the hormones, i did
FSH -> Oestrogen -> Lutenizing Hormone -> Progesterone

We were taught that diagram

yeah that's what i wrote about too... but then i added in a sentence or two at the end about what happens if the egg is fertilized (i know it was talking about the oestrus cycle... but i thought it might be relevant to include the point of what happens if the egg is fertilized)

Vortex

!
HSC
maybe it is true that ag is an easier subject comparatively to others but how would you know dadon? have you looked at the syllabus and done the course?

and i am sure that the marks achieved by people in this course vary from band 1 to band 6s.

Last edited:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by Vortex
maybe it is true that ag is an easier subject comparatively to others but how would you know dadon? have you looked at the syllabus and done the course?

and i am sure that the marks achieved by people in this course vary from band 1 to band 6s.
hehehe don't u love the people who don't have a clue about ag..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)