How far r u w/ ur major? (1 Viewer)

etoile rouge

HSC
Hey history extensioners! So how much have u done? And how r u finding it? I've got the main part to go still-the essay:spzz: but the bulk of the research is done:headbang:
So post away guys. :)

Lowell

HSC
Officially started ten minutes ago. Boo yah.

jblack01

HSC
havent started the actual essay got about 2/3 of the info though

nik93

HSC
Doing my first draft as we speak. Due tomorrow of course.. after we got an extension :haha:
I've done plenty of reading though, it should be okay....

bear6253

HSC
I've done most of the research and have started a draft but other than that not much :S
Does anyone else find that just day to day homework and assessments are hard enough to stay on top of, let alone big projects. Ahh well, we chose the subject haha.

nik93

HSC
I've done most of the research and have started a draft but other than that not much :S
Does anyone else find that just day to day homework and assessments are hard enough to stay on top of, let alone big projects. Ahh well, we chose the subject haha.
Yeah, it's so easy just to let your major project sit in the back of your mind because it doesnt seem 'immediate'. I'm just glad I got my draft in haha

kkyle

HSC
Second draft due Friday plus bibliography and synopsis, I'm most of the way through the research so it's just constructing and editing.

whitnall8

HSC
I've submitted a second draft, and at the moment its mostly just editing, rewording and restructuring it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)