how fast is 2 fast? he he (1 Viewer)

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Some guy approached me on the train heh... I've only known him for a week or so, and he told me to meet him tomorrow. Should I go, or should I chicken out?

And how long are you willing to know someone before you go out with them?

afro-girl

HSC
well.. like ti really depends i suppose..
but why not
if its likely that this person is a weird stalker with an axe whos gonna stand outside ur house 24 hours a day its probably a bad idea... but seriously
why not?
really theres no such thing as too fast
time is relative... so id say go 4 it

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lol
it really depends on your overal perceptions of the bloke..
i mean if u got bad vibes and he seemed a bit weird and too full on, then you would know not to go
it doesnt really matter how long you have to talk to them to go out with them.. blaaaa
if he seems genuwinely nice then go for it
but you can never be too safe, so stay somewhere within your comfortable regions of meeeting!

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
It would be funny if the guy posted here telling you to go.
With that said, GO GO!

katy-g

HSC
Mhmmm... im in two minds...

Why dont you suggest bringing some friends along... just in case. Like have him bring a couple of single mates and you do the same... that way if he is a real wacko and tries anything dodgy then you have some people there to help you out.

But take some pepper spray also!

**sigh** Also, i suggest that you go... purely because, the guy obviously plucked up the courage to ask you out, only after a short few days of knowing you... it could be very likely that he is into you... and would like to start making out with you asap :D

Kabeio

k.
HSC
RabbitRabbit said:
Some guy approached me on the train heh... I've only known him for a week or so, and he told me to meet him tomorrow. Should I go, or should I chicken out?

was he funny when he tried to pick you up?

Dr_Doom

HSC
IronMaiden said:
It would be funny if the guy posted here telling you to go.
With that said, GO GO!
I agree. You should so go out with him. It is not me :eek:

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
sikeveo said:
go with ur parents.
Your experience in these situations is priceless. Enlighten us with anecdotes of the time you took your mum and your girlfriend to the movies, together.

Dr_Doom

HSC
IronMaiden said:
Your experience in these situations is priceless. Enlighten us with anecdotes of the time you took your mum and your girlfriend to the movies, together.
rofl nice one... Oh crap is that how you spell anecdotes :bomb:I spelt it anticdotes in my English exam :eek::santa:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
If you can see you having a relationship with this guy or secksy times then go if not then dont lead him on - he's clearly keen on you.

Jiga

Well the fact that you created this thread says something, maybe trying to get some sought of vilification? If you really liked the guy you yourself would be as eager as him! Personally I would still go, explain how you feel and you may gain a friend out of it or something if your not attracted to him in that way.... not that this matters, tomoroz is already here and this advice is useless :eek:

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
hehe thanks for the great advice! Yeah, I decided to go.. We had fun..but by the end of the day he asked me if I could be his "gf".. hehh I got all awkward and tried to laugh it off.
See, I wouldn't mind talking and gazing at him all day but making out.. hehe he hmm.. so now what would you call that? - the phase between being a gf and a good friend?... I don't think he seemed to get it when I tried to explain.. and when I left, I think he thinks that I rejected him. If that makes any sense.

Kabeio said:
was he funny when he tried to pick you up?
hehe yeh. he was asking for directions, and i fell for it.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
sounds like you are really unsure of this guy,.. maybe just hang out as friends for now? he'll get over the rejection pretty quickly ;)

samantha_s

HSC
yeah just wait a week, chat, talk on the phone, or hang out as friends, and if you get on really well... go for it! he's seems like a decent guy right?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I waited like 5 days after meeting my boyfriend before we got together. EX-boyfriend that is. :)

But it lasted like, 4 months.. so whatever- Go for it!

the hsc sucks

HSC
RabbitRabbit said:

well i knew my bf 6 days before he asked me out. that was fine. its all good as long as u take the time u need with all the other stuff. which i can happily say i did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)