• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How good are the KNIGHTS!!!!! (1 Viewer)

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
I'm tipping that they'll get their first win in Round 17.
I think that you should re-phrase that. The Knights will have to wait until the very last round of this season to celebrate a victory. Do we need to remind you that the Roosters killed the Knights 32-2 in round 9? Yet the Dragons only JUST managed to defeat them in round 11 (ie. by 2 points)

Dil myster

HSC
jumb said:
And andrew johns is the most over rated player ever. He's more over rated than Anasta.
your overrated!.. andrew johns may be getting hurt alot these days but he is still a legend of our time

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
I think that you should re-phrase that. The Knights will have to wait until the very last round of this season to celebrate a victory. Do we need to remind you that the Roosters killed the Knights 32-2 in round 9? Yet the Dragons only JUST managed to defeat them in round 11 (ie. by 2 points)
Ahhh yeah. And then Mel realises that the Dragons had all the Origin players out and the boys played a crappy game.

Then Mel also realises that the second time we had all the Origin players out, we beat one of the best sides in the competition by 34 - 4.

THEN Mel realises that the Dragons will hopefully have close to a full compliment of players for the Round 26 match (*touches wood*) against Newcastle.

THEN Mel realises that the Dragons could be playing that match to give themselves a top 4 position.

NOW, Mel accepts that the Dragons should win that match.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Ahhh yeah. And then Mel realises that the Dragons had all the Origin players out and the boys played a crappy game.

Then Mel also realises that the second time we had all the Origin players out, we beat one of the best sides in the competition by 34 - 4.

THEN Mel realises that the Dragons will hopefully have close to a full compliment of players for the Round 26 match (*touches wood*) against Newcastle.

THEN Mel realises that the Dragons could be playing that match to give themselves a top 4 position.

NOW, Mel accepts that the Dragons should win that match.
Lol... ahh Mel realises that she can't win against Robbie.

Nah the only thing Mel now realises is that the Knights will never win... As long as Robbie realises that they won't win in Round 17!!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Nah the only thing Mel now realises is that the Knights will never win... As long as Robbie realises that they won't win in Round 17!!
Oh, I really don't know, Mel :p

I know who I'll be tipping for that match ;)
kimi said:
They 'shouldnt' but they probably will anyway cos they have a convenient bye before they play the knights. Damn it.
Are you saying that they 'should' lose?

You wanna fight?!?

And Kim, so far this season, of the 18 times a team has come off a bye, 9 victories have been recorded and 9 losses. At a stage, this was 4 out of 11, but that has improved a bit since then.

Byes have a nasty habit of a stopping a team's momentum. Especially the Dragons. They've lost 5 matches coming off the bye in a row.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Oh, I really don't know, Mel :p

I know who I'll be tipping for that match ;)
Are you serious? You'd really tip the Knights to beat the Roosters? Wow... The Roosters aren't that bad.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Are you serious? You'd really tip the Knights to beat the Roosters? Wow... The Roosters aren't that bad.
No mel! We're not bad, we're still in top8. We can get back in there. Rob's an idiot.

DRAGONZ said:
Are you saying that they 'should' lose?

You wanna fight?!?

And Kim, so far this season, of the 18 times a team has come off a bye, 9 victories have been recorded and 9 losses. At a stage, this was 4 out of 11, but that has improved a bit since then.

Byes have a nasty habit of a stopping a team's momentum. Especially the Dragons. They've lost 5 matches coming off the bye in a row.
I dnt know what im saying nemore cos u always make what i say sound stupid neway. damn u- yes i want to fight, LETS GO BITCH!

And thanks for telling me about the 'bye' statistics, ur gving me hope that knights COULD win against you. Hopefully knights do, so that it could wipe the smile of ur face :D

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
I never actually said which team I'd be tipping for. You inferred something, and that could be an incorrect inference.

kimi said:
No mel! We're not bad, we're still in top8. We can get back in there. Rob's an idiot.

I dnt know what im saying nemore cos u always make what i say sound stupid neway. damn u- yes i want to fight, LETS GO BITCH!

And thanks for telling me about the 'bye' statistics, ur gving me hope that knights COULD win against you. Hopefully knights do, so that it could wipe the smile of ur face :D
The only match that stopped me from getting a perfect tipping round on the weekend was Panthers v Storm. The Panthers had lost 5 in a row and Melbourne were at home. It was a night-time match. Storm expected to win.

I tipped Storm and got it wrong.

Now let's look at the Roosters v Knights.

Night-time match. Knights have lost 13 in a row, which could be 14 when they play Panthers this weekend. Roosters expected to win.

Uncannily similar, don't you say?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
The only match that stopped me from getting a perfect tipping round on the weekend was Panthers v Storm. The Panthers had lost 5 in a row and Melbourne were at home. It was a night-time match. Storm expected to win.

Night-time match. Knights have lost 13 in a row, which could be 14 when they play Panthers this weekend. Roosters expected to win.

its a damn coincidence. Roosters are gonna win cos theyre the obvious BETTER team. OK!

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
I never actually said which team I'd be tipping for. You inferred something, and that could be an incorrect inference.
Well then clear it up for me, dear. What were you, in fact, inferring?

DRAGONZ said:

Yeah, but I tipped Panthers to win on the weekend. No prizes for guessing the only match that i got wrong.
It might be stupid but my NRL logic isn't based on uncanny similarities. Maybe it then can't be called logic... but who cares. Roosters will win... you'll see!

*mel*

kimi said:
nah panthers won so u got it right! lol. i tipped panthers too :D
*high fives* Lol nah i meant that I got the Roosters game wrong... coz u know how I never tip against them :p

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Well then clear it up for me, dear. What were you, in fact, inferring?
I guess you shall find out after they play the match that Saturday night, miss.

**MeL**88 said:
Yeah, but I tipped Panthers to win on the weekend. No prizes for guessing the only match that i got wrong.
It might be stupid but my NRL logic isn't based on uncanny similarities. Maybe it then can't be called logic... but who cares. Roosters will win... you'll see!
Why'd you and Kim go with the Panthers? Good tipping, girls.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:

i dnt know about mel, but i wasnt really thinking. Im a shit tipper.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:

After they play the match? Huh? You said "I know who I'll be tipping for that match". And i assumed it was the Knights, but now you're talking about this Saturday's match... ahh you're confusing me! :eek:

I tipped Panthers because... I don't know... I didn't realise they were so low on the ladder but I just felt that they were going to win.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
*high fives* Lol nah i meant that I got the Roosters game wrong... coz u know how I never tip against them :p
lol yup. its like a sin for me [ or ne roosters supporter] to tip against roosters. So i neva do. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)