How hard is ECON1203? (1 Viewer)

Reneranger1

HSC
Hey guys just need some general advice on the difficulty level of econ1203 (into business stats).

Consider my situation however, did Gen Math in high school but dropped from 2u Prelim. I therefore only know basic differentiation etc and probability is pretty good.

With that in mind is it possible to achieve above 80?

trungduong12

HSC
I found it very very VERY challenging ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a19901213

HSC
I think G Foster is in charge of ECON1203 this semester. All I need to say to you is good luck mate, you are just about to go through series of harsh marking on every assessment in the course. ECON1203 itself is already quite challenging and Gigi will just make it worse for you guys.

I recommend attending every lecture and pay attention in tutorial so you get to understand the concept of stats. I graduated with D grade for my economics degree and Econ1203 was one of my biggest nightmare.

itoki2288

HSC
N/A
It's not very hard in terms of mathematics (I did General Maths) but the content is really challenging IF you aren't consistent in studying it/doing homework.

I ended up with a decent mark because I did quite well in the final (87% idk about scaling) but I lost so many marks overall but just not being consistent during the sem e.g. lost marks during ez quiz, lost marks during ez assignments.

Just lost marks everywhere

littlerabbit001

HSC
N/A
better go ask your Chinese classmates, they did most of them in their high school in China,and it's easy for them :)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Do you think it's worth doing past papers. Was the 2014 finals very different from previous finals?
I think they changed the course? I did it in 2014 and my friends doing it this sem said the course is different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)