How hard is HSC? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
dora_18 said:
that question deserves the response of
"hahahah"

but honestly.....HSC is easy...uni is the bitch to look out for...
blackfriday said:
so many high school kiddies commenting without doing it before...interesting.

hsc is shit easy, do not waste your time worrying about it because you have far more important things to do like pondering where your eternal soul will end up and how to convince bouncers you in fact are over 18.
wow thats comforting :( ... so remembering dot points from the syllabus should be the key to success ?? ... oh and blackfriday, if I only study 2 hours a day next term and next year (because my HSC is next year) and NO MORE, will the hsc be "shit easy" ?

Last edited:

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
two hours is more than i studied and i got into uni. actually that amount of study is hectic, unless you want to do your SATs too and fudge it into havard or something.

there is no key/guranteed path to success besides giving sexual favours to certain teachers. with the exception of maths, its either shit happens or you get lucky. you better pray you get lucky a lot.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
blackfriday said:
two hours is more than i studied and i got into uni. actually that amount of study is hectic, unless you want to do your SATs too and fudge it into havard or something.

there is no key/guranteed path to success besides giving sexual favours to certain teachers. with the exception of maths, its either shit happens or you get lucky. you better pray you get lucky a lot.
lol at teh secret relationships with teachers ... seen it happen with girls and a few boys ...

and if two hours maximum of study a day is all i need, them i'm in !

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well it depends. if you're an idiot two hours wont be enough, six hours won't be enough either. but if you're smart, you won't need to do much at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)