How hard is it to/how to achieve a mark of 90+ for economics (1 Viewer)

Skeptyks

HSC
Reading a thread SanjoyM made recently, it made me think about asking this question. My economics teacher currently isn't the greatest (not really economics teacher, he is head of Ancient History HSC marking, geography teacher, modern history teacher) and so he does try his best, reading word for word out of a textbook. Now I don't think this is probably too detrimental to my ability to achieve a band 6 but I have no idea how to write a high 'A' extended response. Currently ranked 1st in the class out of 5 and in most of my extended response assessments, I had received a low A (17/20) and the feedback from him is... quite unsubstantial. He just tells me "solid essay, covered most points" and doesn't point out the flaws or how I can improve.
So if anyone could provide some tips in essay writing (on top of spamming content and information into the paragraphs) it would be appreciated ;P

Also, relating back to the topic question, if I do well in the multiple choice/short answer and maybe get a 'B' response (12?-16?) for both essays, is it still possible to get a 90+ HSC mark for economics.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)