how hard is legal studies for the hsc (1 Viewer)

pritcharde

HSC
I love law, thinking of going to UNSW but concerned about difficulty

_rakelt

HSC
kinda regret not doing legal studies. I think its a good subject for those who excel at writing essays and can memorise easily

beetree1

HSC
in terms of content, it is only bad when you need to study for trials as you are limited on time. generally, the information is quite easy to understand as pretty much everything overlaps. it isn't too hard, just need to understand how to evaluate and answer questions which you can do quite easily. its also one of those subjects where a teacher is like not needed because you can just study off textbook.
another plus would be the essay questions have pretty much all been asked before, so theres a very small chance that theyll ask something you wont know how to answer (if youve studied) - oh besides 2019 hsc what the fuck

pritcharde

HSC
in terms of content, it is only bad when you need to study for trials as you are limited on time. generally, the information is quite easy to understand as pretty much everything overlaps. it isn't too hard, just need to understand how to evaluate and answer questions which you can do quite easily. its also one of those subjects where a teacher is like not needed because you can just study off textbook.
another plus would be the essay questions have pretty much all been asked before, so theres a very small chance that theyll ask something you wont know how to answer (if youve studied) - oh besides 2019 hsc what the fuck
thanks thats really helpful, are you thinking of doing law in uni?

jenii14

HSC
N/A
It's actually not that hard, there is a lot of content but once you got that done and you've mastered your essay writing it's pretty good. The other two topics you do in year 12 also depend on the difficulty, such as world order is pretty difficult for people in my class and make sure you don't slack off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)