• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How Hard Should I Be Working?? (1 Viewer)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
yeah study hard after trials. I made the mistake of bludging for 2 weeks after the trials. Didnt realise how soon ther hsc came.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by M-THIS
how long is there after the trials to the HSC?

is at all outta school, like holidays?
well, if ur trials are in Week4 and 5 like mine were, u'd have week6 to week10, then 2 weeks of holidays - so around 6 weeks between trials and HSC

M-THIS

well, if ur trials are in Week4 and 5 like mine were, u'd have week6 to week10, then 2 weeks of holidays - so around 6 weeks between trials and HSC
what do you recomment me to do in this time,,,, any strategies? or just try to go all out!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
initially i thought there was plenty of time. ie. a huge holiday break to study at home. But only had 2 weeks and that was puny.

The best way to do it would be to go hard now, kill ur trials, so you know everything. Then after the trials, it's just a matter of doing practice papers.

losty

it doesnty matter how hard you work... it depends on the person... some people barely do any work and go brilliantly while others may do twice as much and still go bad.. it depends on your abilities...

shit i cant understand how people can study just to study without having an exam coming up.... i personally dont study till the weekend before exams but with trials coming up im going to try earlier.... the thing si that i feel as though theres no point studying these hols cause theres 4 weeks after and i never study that early... i know i have to but ive coped up until now...

stellar

Yeah "after trials"... dunno bout anyone but thinking about it is daunting. Still got the trials to study for! And they are coming up the next few weeks (well for me that is). So...... I'm still here... on these forums :) Man.. are there subliminal messages telling us to stay here or what?! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)