how hard was THAT?! (1 Viewer)

mandles

that was HARD! we never learnt about biocomponent yarns!!! so i just had to b/s my way through it!. also wat was wit the 1st question?? the one about what is globalisation... what has that got to do with ANYTHING? I think whoever wrote that test has got it all messed up, what about the stacks of info on ATCFAI and goverenment policies... that wasn't even mentioned!!!

aud

HSC
Mandaaa said:
that was HARD! we never learnt about biocomponent yarns!!! so i just had to b/s my way through it!. also wat was wit the 1st question?? the one about what is globalisation... what has that got to do with ANYTHING? I think whoever wrote that test has got it all messed up, what about the stacks of info on ATCFAI and goverenment policies... that wasn't even mentioned!!!
Globalisation's a major part of the ATCFLAI section of the syllabus... OK, put it this way, there's only 5 marks dedicated to ATCFLAI, and four whole sections in the syllabus... they (the examiners) could be really revolting and give like a mark to each section and have us write pages for a single mark, or compile the marks and randomly choose sections to test... and this year, they tested globalisation and maketing...

mizz_smee said:
noone in my exam room stayed till the end
i think that is a bad sign
but the majority left with about 5 to 15 mins to go
they usually say that we are not allowed to leave in the last 15 mins
but it was only us and three guys
I told my mum I'd have time at the end to write the yellow paper questions down (cause she reads my exams), and she thought I was cocky... I'm like, nah, it's tradition :D We had 6 Metal/Eng guys on the other side doing a 2 hour paper, and 15 of us doing Textiles... the first hour finished and half of us left, but before the end of our paper, all the Metal/Eng guys had gone and there were only 6 of us sitting there... hmm... hope it doesn't make the markers give less marks and more questions for next years exam though

crazychick01

Hello fellow Textilians

You are not alone if you found that exam hard. I study textiles by correspondance, which means I have no teacher and have to teach myself everything, and I found the exam challenging, so it is good to hear I am not the only one.

I found the exam was to specific and you would only answer the question if you studied that particular topic. For example, rather than asking for a finish, they gave you a speicific finish and asked you to write about it. It gave me no opportunity to bullshit, which was the plan for most of the exam.

NOT HAPPY JAN! HAHA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)