How is every1 for the upcoming test on friday? (1 Viewer)

rickitan

HSC
iv been really struggling to study for the test on friday. iv been told by former students that the best way to study for this test is to do past papers. But wats the point of studying if you dont even know what the questions are going to be for all the sections?

does any1 know what topics the writing sections could be on as well?

T

Testpilot

I have Business Studies (Thursday) and Physics (Friday morning), before Jap so my last minute study is severely limited. Another reason to hate BoS, first English and now a shit timetable.

P

pLuvia

I'm good with this test this friday, except for the listening part which may throw me off a bit. Well the questions are pretty ambiguous but you should be familiar with them if you do past papers, or just practice writing

amylin1989

HSC
havent start studying yet...
arghhh~~~~~

my physics exam is on friday morning~~~!!!:worried:

moimoi

HSC
lol 'boring'? more like annoying and feels endless, but YESSHH finally over on fri!! and nope, i haven't actually begun studying for it either. so i'm hoping my crammings will pay off :)
btw rickitan, how would anyone know what the questions will be like in the exam lol? We're not the examiners/whoever wrote the questions! ;) However, as someone suggested, if you've practised, then i don't think there's any need to worry because you've done all you can, and you just gotta do it. on the day.
but remember to eat and sleep well before (as obvious as this seems, most pple do NOT follow this... like me) :D

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
LottoX said:
It's boring because it seems I've seen all these questions before.
I agree x_x I sat down this morning to do some writing.. I looked at the questions and had the biggest deja vu ever. So I was like, "stuff this" and did nothing all day bwhaha.

Fark I'm nervous =_= And exam till 5 o'clock? That's gonna suck.

kranqualizer

HSC
haha~ dunno how to study for jap either ><'' so stuffed

woke to "try" to do something.. maybe read the dictionary -_-
ended up watching sunrise... dr phil... ready steady cook... ET...

goshh realli screwed

P

pLuvia

LottoX said:
It's boring because it seems I've seen all these questions before.
Agreed, it's basically the same thing over and over, it's really boring to study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)