How is everyone attacking Mod C? (1 Viewer)

RedThread

HSC
I'll pull module c outta my ass in the last 15 minutes like I did for trials. I did fine, anyways.

shashysha

HSC
What about the reflection though? :)
My teacher said it wasn't necessary to memorise quotes to justify your reflection. You could just say "the composer in my Mod C text employed (technique) which I integrated within my piece through ......." without directly quoting your text. Like I doubt you'd lose marks doing so, but I think they care more about the explanation of the process you undertook while crafting your piece.

jojosiwa123

HSC
What about the reflection though? :)
I've bought some past band 6 students mod c responses from 2019 and they only made fleeting reference to their prescribed texts, no quotes.
From NESA: "The examination questions for this module will not explicitly focus on critical analysis. Students engage with texts critically in order to appreciate the power of language and strengthen their skills in crafting their own composition. Students may be asked to assess aspects of their own writing, reflect on the choices they make in their writing or apply particular features from the prescribed texts in their responses. In their assessment of their own writing students may need to reference aspects from a prescribed text and how this influenced them."
if it gives you more peace of mind you should memorise some hahah

studiesofboard

HSC
I've bought some past band 6 students mod c responses from 2019 and they only made fleeting reference to their prescribed texts, no quotes.
From NESA: "The examination questions for this module will not explicitly focus on critical analysis. Students engage with texts critically in order to appreciate the power of language and strengthen their skills in crafting their own composition. Students may be asked to assess aspects of their own writing, reflect on the choices they make in their writing or apply particular features from the prescribed texts in their responses. In their assessment of their own writing students may need to reference aspects from a prescribed text and how this influenced them."
if it gives you more peace of mind you should memorise some hahah
Thank you so much =). How do you feel about this module?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)