How is everyone finding Business Services? (1 Viewer)

C

charmedlisa

Heyy just wanted to find out how everyone is finding the Business Services course. I personally, find it relatively easy as it is basically common sense and a touch of additional theory. I do enjoy it though.. What are your thoughts?

alyceharrington

HSC
Hey,

Im doing business services for year 11 and now year 12. Its fairly easy, but i find my teacher isnt the best at teaching (she is new) she just hands out a booklet and plays on her laptop, so it more the book teaching us other then her. She doesnt go thru the worksheets with us or anything. I dont like this style of teaching at all

alyceharrington

HSC
I disgree with that. Our teacher actually works at my school and gets paid. We pay alot of money for our school fees, way too much. She doesnt get paid to sit on her laptop and check her emails all thru the class and just give us booklets and expect to teacher our selfs. Thats not what the last two teachers have done for us. So i disgree with you on that.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
well, i started this subject only this year in my preliminary year..i have had 4 weeks worth of classes probably every second day and i am finding it to be a bit boring! I was thinking of actually dropping this subject in year 12 but why when it can give me an advantage with the certificate of qualification for when i want to go and find a job! I will more than likely keep up the subject next year, i think im going to probably get 1st or 2nd place in the class because i seem to have a lot of stupid people that are there just too bludge! This stuff seems to come easy for me, well anyway.. maybe its just the having common sense~ lol ! But yeah im thinking that the handling mail part of the syllabus is a bit too dragged on!

charlieka

HSC
yeah it is , but ive heard that it only counts to your UAI if you get >95% in the HSC year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)