• No not at all.. stressing!@

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • What exam?>

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think I'm going to be ok. I haven't exactly studied as much as I should, but for some reason the content sticks in my head really well. I'm gonna hope for the best

dead_god

i don't think i have studied since the trials, actually i didn't study for the trials, but i seem to get around 80% anyway, so i don't really care

mememe

Like with most of my subjects - it all comes down to the questions in the actual exam. Some of the syllabus i know really well and i'd feel really confident if they asked me for it, other parts i wouldn't have a clue and i'd fail the damn thing.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I think i'll be perfectly fine. Been writing out practice essays lately so the night before i can go over them and just hope they stick! If you look at the last 2 hsc papers you'll have an idea on what they could ask.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
is anyone here doing amenhotep till the death of rameses ?

i am not sure what kind of qustion they might ask

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
heh.. stress is comfort. Me more worried about my recent breakup with gf than HSC... is this bad sign?

mememe

I am so worried about ancient and legal exams (thursday and friday) that i keep forgetting i have to go to school between now and then and sit the english ones! English doesn't even feel like an exam, just an annoying waste of my time for a few hours, interupting my study time for ancient.

AmericanGirl213

I'm screwed for ancient. Soooooo much to know and you've got no clue what their gonna ask you. Let's just hope that I kill all my other exams. I swear, it's going to feel as though the HSC is over after ancient history...and thats only my 3rd exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mememe

Yeah ancient's heaps stressful, because with the essays you have to learn a WHOLE syllabus with atleast 20 possible essays, and then they only ask you two, so it almost feels like a waste of time. I mean you could be the best on the roman military, know everything about it, be a band 6 student and then they ask you for marriage customs - you're screwed.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by mememe
Yeah ancient's heaps stressful, because with the essays you have to learn a WHOLE syllabus with atleast 20 possible essays, and then they only ask you two, so it almost feels like a waste of time. I mean you could be the best on the roman military, know everything about it, be a band 6 student and then they ask you for marriage customs - you're screwed.
that's so true...in the end It's all got to do with luck whether or not you get a good question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)