• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How is the class of 05 coping with the pressure of HSC (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Dont worry if u think u are going to fail, i thought i would, but i didnt, in fact i pretty much gave up and still went quite well

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
well i'm alive...other than that...i dont look that far in the future... :eek:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Yes true, i experienced the same thing, i think thats because your mind is able to concentrate better, and is not freaking out

Kulazzi

HSC
well I'm going ok. My textiles teacher is probably the best out of all of them because she just gave us an assessment task today which is not due until Term 2 week 5.....other than that, maths is ok, eng is "errr...", society is....ok and business? Well, my teacher thinks I have some "issues" >.< But I don't.

But I think the stress will come in about 2 weeks when the half-yearlies start...

Trev

stix
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
hang in there guys not long to go you're already halfway there :D :cool: :uhuh: I'll keep posting on this tread so if you need advive feel free to ask
That actually makes me feel worse :p Knowing we have completed half of our HSC and I have done shit all! Haha, nice going champ_sammy_19!

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Trev said:
That actually makes me feel worse :p Knowing we have completed half of our HSC and I have done shit all! Haha, nice going champ_sammy_19!
Trust me having been there and done that not once but twice it get easier after the half-yearly's coz in a way it's all a downhill run. :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
my halfys are on in 2 weeks. until then i'll just twiddle my thumbs then when you people are doing your halfys, i'll be doing this * twiddles thumbs like homer simpson*

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
my halfys are on in 2 weeks. until then i'll just twiddle my thumbs then when you people are doing your halfys, i'll be doing this * twiddles thumbs like homer simpson*
lol :D would have thought that u took this time of yr a little more seiously

ishq

brown?
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
lol :D would have thought that u took this time of yr a little more seiously
If you take things seriously, you begin to stress.
If you begin to stress, you cant concentrate.
If you cant concentrate, you start to panic about exams.
If you start to panic about exams, you start to panic in exams
If you start to panic in exams - you're a goner.

Moral?

Trev

stix
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
Trust me having been there and done that not once but twice it get easier after the half-yearly's coz in a way it's all a downhill run. :)
Once again, that doesn't help. Our school doesn't do half yearlies! :p I guess i'll never have a chance then for a 'down-hill run' haha!
(You did the HSC twice?)

rusty_rouge

HSC
Ohhh... It's strange...
EDver feel like you work realy hard, but not hard enough to overtake those who study and revise constantly??
Who can match that? It puts you off the HSC before you even start.....

HALF MY HALF-YEARLIES ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Trev said:
Once again, that doesn't help. Our school doesn't do half yearlies! :p I guess i'll never have a chance then for a 'down-hill run' haha!
(You did the HSC twice?)
When you consider that you have and a two terms or so to go of year 12 regarless of whether your has half yearly's or not your over the half way mark and have hit the downhill run ;) In answer to your question I did my HSC over two years (parthways)
Good luck all!!! :D:)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
synopsis for this post: ranting of how little time we have until we finish and want of my jersey. :p

holy shit!!! i just realised that! we have only 2 terms til the end of our schooling. there has been so mcuh stuff that i havent done to the school yet :D and we still haven't got our jerseys yet. its shit how our jersy manufacturer won't give us the jerseys, even though we haven't completely paid yet.

in recent years, they have allowed it, and people who haven't paid yet can pay later. because until those few individuals pay, the whole year doesn't get their jersey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)