• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how late is too late??? (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
hey guys,

was just wondering is it too late to pull up?. As iv'e said before in previous threads i am aiming for an atar of 58.5 and i was wondering if that was still possible for me as i have failed so many times through out the year 12 and i have soo much word ahead of me and i wanted to know if i could still make it !

opinions are well appreciated! thanxx :awesome:

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Do well enough in externals that you can file for internal exemption/adjustment from internals through BoS.

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
lol,

you can get your goal, just study... I always wanted to get into medicine, now I think the fucked up HSC system also screwed my Atar. hence now I can't get into medicine, english is the worest subject, everytime, I write a essay ( I serious even check it with my tutor, who marks it several times), the teachers give it a 10 out 20. serious what the fuck do you have to write in this shit subject to get a band 6.

I just give up, for this HSC shit,

kewon

HSC
what is the point of getting 58.5 ATAR? Does that even get into a course? No disrespect meant, I understand that people have various levels of academic ability but most people I know who have an estimate of that drop out to start working as soon as they can

merna7

HSC
well if i do get a 58.5 ATAR i get bonus points and therefor get into a course at ACU and plus i know so many people that have got in the 50's and got in aswell as getting 51 or just 50 !

CloudDeter

HSC
Well HSC accounts for 50% of your final mark, and your school work (assessments, major works, etc) is 50%. So if you have any left over assignments try hard in those and take some time to study over the next 2 months for the HSC exams. If you do really well in the HSC it's possible you could get that ATAR.

shinebright

HSC
You can still make it, perhaps not into a course that has a really high atar but there's always the option of transfer isn't there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)