How long are you in a R before you both decide to have sex? (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
maybe youre in the early stages of a relationship now and contemplating..

after how many dates do you 'know'?
do you ever know?

guys>> do you wait for the girl to make the first move? do you always have condoms ready when you sorta sense that things are ready for the next stage?

do you both talk about your options?
or just go 'head' first? hehe i like puns

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
"How long are you in a R before you both decide to have sex?"

as opposed to one of you?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
"How long are you in a R before you both decide to have sex?"

as opposed to one of you?
well some boys need specifics...lol

lengstar

HSC
we rushed into our relationship and both wanted it and since i didn't have any one me i went to get some before i would agree so how does 10 days sound? would of been sooner but like i said i didn't have any on me.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
once again i don't think you can put a time period on these things, it's all about when it feels right between the two (or more) parties :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
things when you think that are impossible or wouldnt happen, actually do when you feel is right .e.g mood, timing.
i agree with HSC4 life that you cant be a time limitation or a specific time frame when you are going to do it

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i say at least half a yr..... cuz often i am not sure of things (when it comes to guys)... and i find it hard to find the bf in a friend.... so i wait at least half a yr to see how the bf and gf thing is going.. and then i decide... dunt want to rush cuz i dont want to regret

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
like 4life said, it depends on the relationship..a friend of mine got into a relationship where they had sex on the first date, purely because they were EXTREMELY attracted to each other...there still together so it wasnt a bad thing :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
veanz said:

do you ever know?

guys>> do you wait for the girl to make the first move? do you always have condoms ready when you sorta sense that things are ready for the next stage?

i'd do you right now. right here.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont think its a matter of going 'ok, once we've been together x long, we will shag', i think its more just a matter of when you both feel ready and the time is right and all that stuff

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
uhh...isn't ether a gas or something?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
i dont think its a matter of going 'ok, once we've been together x long, we will shag', i think its more just a matter of when you both feel ready and the time is right and all that stuff
Yeah, how long you leave it before you shag in a relationship really isn't a big deal... If we could both remember, Felicity and I shagged the first night we met and woke up in a golf course sand bunker and we've been living together for quite a while now.... so theres no real trends associated with how soon you shag.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I think it happens when it happpens, when the timing feels right...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Yeah, how long you leave it before you shag in a relationship really isn't a big deal... If we could both remember, Felicity and I shagged the first night we met and woke up in a golf course sand bunker and we've been living together for quite a while now.... so theres no real trends associated with how soon you shag.
i thought she was a student teacher?

Auto Wah

like it fucking matters. R rated movies leads to sex anyway. It's guaranteened sex.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
lol when i saw the topic i thought it gonna be talking about how long in an R rated movie before you decide to have sex

berry580

HSC
veanz said:

do you ever know?

I think (like many others) that these things depends on the feelings more than time.
I don't think I'll be the one to make the first move, unless I can feel she wants it but too shy to make the first move.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i thought she was a student teacher?
Yeah, I was talking about first time we met socially... we didn't really have anything to do with each other relationship wise or socially while I was at school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)