How long do we have? (1 Viewer)

lou071

HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's what I thought. I checked on the Usyd website and the deadline for that uni at least for accepting the offer is 5:30pm on the 30th January.
so applicants who got offer have to go to usyd at latest 5:30pm on 30th of Jan (of course if the enrolment of course is allocated on 30th of Jan) and enrol to show that you accept the main round offer?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
so applicants who got offer have to go to usyd at latest 5:30pm on 30th of Jan (of course if the enrolment of course is allocated on 30th of Jan) and enrol to show that you accept the main round offer?
Well, you're supposed to go at your allocated time, I guess that's the deadline just in case something goes wrong.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
But you have that option of accepting or declining the offer through the UAC site.....when we all viewed our offer.....
I didn't.

When I went to my offer on the UAC website I had to click on a thing that said “for instructions how to accept click here” I clicked and it re-directed me to the ANU website and I had to register my acceptance there.

At ANU you have until the 4th of Feb to accept the offer.

Now we just have to wait for our “enrolment pack" to come out and we pick our subjects and fill out all the forms and bring it with us on enrolment day (second week in February).

Last edited:

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I didn't.

When I went to my offer on the UAC website I had to click on a thing that said “for instructions how to accept click here” I clicked and it re-directed me to the ANU website and I had to register my acceptance there.

At ANU you have until the 4th of Feb to accept the offer.

Now we just have to wait for our “enrolment pack" to come out and we pick our subjects and fill out all the forms and bring it with us on enrolment day (second week in February).
Ahh I see.
I clicked on that too, and it said accept or decline the offer. So obviously I accepted and it said wait for some package to help me enrol online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)